life can be very strange...very strange...GOOD,actually great...but still strange

Rogue....
The boyz can be and are very protective of one another in all types of situations.We claim to have the best dysfunctional internet family on the planet. (we put the fun back in dysfunctional)
They have had my back thru thick and thin (17+yrs).Crashes,divorce,getting stabbed,long list,you name it.I have tried to have their backs as well. They just keep me around for laughs actually.You will learn to love 'em...bunch of big tough mean ol' bastids...with hearts of gold.
I shared some stories of past Org events with Rogue last night on the phone. She gets it. :thumbsup:
Today we talked about a lot...the subject of tattoo's came up. I was kind of dreading that topic. Again,no worries.There is no laser tattoo removal in Rubb's near future.:laugh:

Rogue....
The boyz can be and are very protective of one another in all types of situations.We claim to have the best dysfunctional internet family on the planet. (we put the fun back in dysfunctional)
They have had my back thru thick and thin (17+yrs).Crashes,divorce,getting stabbed,long list,you name it.I have tried to have their backs as well. They just keep me around for laughs actually.You will learn to love 'em...bunch of big tough mean ol' bastids...with hearts of gold.
I shared some stories of past Org events with Rogue last night on the phone. She gets it. :thumbsup:
Today we talked about a lot...the subject of tattoo's came up. I was kind of dreading that topic. Again,no worries.There is no laser tattoo removal in Rubb's near future.:laugh:
View attachment 1619445

COMPLETELY understand and I am really happy to see protectiveness.....total respect!

:confused:
Rubb, we have your back.
I’ll behave myself and be nice to Rogue, I so hope she doesn’t live up to her screen name. . .

Name meaning for me and why I chose it long ago...Scenario: walking down a street on a very sunny Okanagan afternoon where it can be raining for two blocks and sunny on the next four...Personal perspective: always thought/felt that the sudden rogue rainfalls were something to not be taken for granted as they are unique and an experience to cherish..that is all :)

Another awesome phone conversation. The topics come up fast and furious without long awkward pauses. We talked science,mythology,history,family,current events,pretty much everything under the sun. She dropped a bomb via email,after reading one of mine.I was hesitant to inform her that Rubb has a female roomate.She has no issue with that. She is far to self assured and self confident to be bothered by something like that. I was apprehensive to drop that bomb,but at the same time got the response I knew deep down inside I would receive. She caught me smoking. Ya,Rubb currently smokes. I know,"Bad Rubb..Bad."
She didn't chastise me,give any speeches...once again,just a cool lady.This may be the kick in the azz I need to quit anyway. Obviously a thing like stopping the use of anything deemed harmful can't be done for the other person,it has to be done for ones own self,but at the same time its just a cool thing to do.Quit smoking=extra Busa parts. :thumbsup:
So in my bomb-dropping email I felt the need to say I was sorry for not mentioning things right out of the gate...actually,it was making me feel sick to my stomach.Which tell's me something. So another day in the life & times of Ol' Rubb is in the history books. I gotta good feeling about this boyz. Also in the emails passed back n' forth was the exchange of a few more photo's...she thanked me for leaving my pants on this time as opposed to previous photo exchanges. Hey,it seemed like a good idea at the time. I can't consult you guys every step of the way.
OK,pants on,good. Pants off...uuuhhh not so good. :moon:
Dating,life in general...its a learning process right?
Rubb...slow learner. The girl has patience,thats for sure.
Tune into this thread tomorrow to hear the actual truth of things. Rogue's side. Honesty,another one of her awesome personality traits.
Rubb.

Back