Girlfriend got in a hit and run

FinallyGotaBusa

Registered
My girlfriend was headed to work this morning and was headed through an intersection she goes through everyday and some B!#&$ pulled out onto the street without looking my girlfriend managed to get the bike to almost a complete stop before the lady saw her and panicked hit her brakes snd pinned my girlfriend between a car that was stopped going the other direction and her bumper. my girlfriend was obviously pissed gave sone remarks and pulled into the school parking lot about 100 feet away as soon as she did that the lady gunned it and took off. my girlfriend was too shaken by the whole thing to chase after her and after she realized there was no damage she let it go. BTW the car she was pinned against never came back either and there was damage to that car?? I am just glad she is ok and can put this in the dont do that next time list. she takes the MSF course next weekend (thank god for that, she is not nearly conifident in her own skills yet) so hopefully that helps with situations like that for her.

-Eric

my cuz stopped at a yellow light changin and some broad rear ended him. It knocked the muffler off of his vette but thankfully repairable. All this happened with a cop watching nearby. She has to take to the course 2.

TommyB :sad:

Man, things like this just p' me off! :devil:

Glad she's ok bro.

Got your voicemail last weekend...already had prior comittments... you riding this weekend? I should be around...

Ride Safe!

That sucks man, where in town did this happen so I know where to stay away from. Glad she is ok though.

People that run away from the scene of an accident make me .... .... .... ....
Glad she is ok. I hope this doesn't scary her enough to stop riding.

Back