Get you and your 'Busa in a mag

pic 3

l_641ee6a28b286c0e5b80394ecbcf3250.jpg

Can you push it till the end of the month??? Weather here is not cooperating for photos. As i just finished all the winter upgrades i have no good current pics. So, can we get a couple days???

img482.jpg

Several of us did this last year...did any of it ever make it to print? I must have missed it...
Not a single one.  They posted some of the stories we sent without pics, but only the high dollar project bike trailer queen studio shots were pictured. I'm not sending updated pics of Luci. He can use the ones I sent last year if he can find them, or not.

Dave-just sent you some more pics hope some of them will work!
*sorry i dint respond faster but I was at the 'BASH all weekend*
cool.gif

Dave-just sent you some more pics hope some of them will work!
*sorry i dint respond faster but I was at the 'BASH all weekend*
cool.gif
Hope he does better for you than he did last year when he put this same thing up. No members pics. I guess promising a bunch of folks that their bike will be pictured is one way to boost sales.

I cant speak for why the man did what you say he did or not, but he did put his address out there for you to ask him if you wanted. All I can say is I emailed him pics and he replied saying they were too small for publish to resend larger ones....now if it were just to promote sales he didnt have to reply to me at all or just said thanks....make sense? I dont care if my bike makes it or not....i mean it would be nice, dont get me wrong...but i would look through the mag before i bought it anyway....

i know that they do require larger files otherwise they will look really grainy when put in the mag-Dave sent me an email saying mine were too small as well (n they are-used my lil Sony slim-camera for the shots but I am taking new ones tom.) I dont think Dave refused pics for any other reason than the ones sent in werent usable for the article.
beerchug.gif

Sent mine in last night. If they get in the mag I'll be pleased if not oh well at least he tried.

New_pics_025.jpg

i know that they do require larger files otherwise they will look really grainy when put in the mag-Dave sent me an email saying mine were too small as well (n they are-used my lil Sony slim-camera for the shots but I am taking new ones tom.) I dont think Dave refused pics for any other reason than the ones sent in werent usable for the article.
beerchug.gif
Good luck.

Back