Finally Street & Strip Mag is out!!

Hey Lo...............come on girl!!! At least let me pay ya postage!!!! Or a steak dinner when I meet ya in Laguna?:super:? Don't think I'll be able to win that date anymore with the race......but we all know I'd win!!!!! :D :D (now THERE is an old topic!!) All I know is I get to show all my buds your pic and tell 'em I know ya. Theres gonna be some jealous boys in MN!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats, LoBusa... Thanx for the pics!! You and Dex look awesome!

Now that I have the pics, it would be nice if someone would post the text.
It'll be hard to find a copy of that magazine around here.

Well Ms. Lo, it's time for me to chime in and give my 1 and 3/4 cents. I guess you're wondering why the hell I chime in now since I have been missing in action for the past few months?:super: To answer that question: I've just been chillin' and passing my time, but just haven't been really feelin' up to posting lately. Oh yeah, the knee is fine -- just still a little weak is all. I've been released to return to work and I feel pretty damn good. Just really had to post and tell you how lovely you and Dex look together. I'm pretty sure that there is a special autographed copy for me??? :super:
poke.gif

Bri

Well Ms. Lo, it's time for me to chime in and give my 1 and 3/4 cents. I guess you're wondering why the hell I chime in now since I have been missing in action for the past few months?:super: To answer that question: I've just been chillin' and passing my time, but just haven't been really feelin' up to posting lately. Oh yeah, the knee is fine -- just still a little weak is all. I've been released to return to work and I feel pretty damn good. Just really had to post and tell you how lovely you and Dex look together. I'm pretty sure that there is a special autographed copy for me??? :super:
poke.gif

Bri
Of course, for that "special someone".........

O.K., now Lo you know I had to go there. About this magazine article thing...I understand the "Street" part, but I'm still trying to find out where's the "Strippin'?" Am I the only one that feel as if I'm missing out on something...? :super: ;) :tounge: :laugh: If there's no strippin' in the article, then you can just keep you magazine Lo.

Bri

O.K. Lo, I realize that my previous post may have been slightly amusing, but I'm trying to get back in the swing of things and attempt to win your heart at the same time...
poke.gif

Bri

Thanx guys. I'm feelin' the LOVE already... Too bad I'm using Lo's chance at stardom to make my return. That'll teach her not to wipe her glasses on my shirt again... (wink wink hint hint). :laugh:

Brian

bacharles
Busa Titan

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:4.37
Location: Louisiana          A.K.A. Dat Dirty South  Posted: Nov. 10 2003,3:13  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O.K., now Lo you know I had to go there.  About this magazine article thing...I understand the "Street" part, but I'm still trying to find out where's the "Strippin'?"  Am I the only one that feel as if I'm missing out on something...?         If there's no strippin' in the article, then you can just keep you magazine Lo. [/QUOTE]
 Bad Azz Charles is back  

Lo Busa.... went back to Barnes and Noble in Chicago...they had the mag and I went to the section you said.

BLING BLING.

I showed the pics to my busa.....and her Kanji almost fell off. She started howling.....and then I heard this whisper....almost unaudible....

"I want to meet Dexter"
"I want to meet Dexter"
"I want to meet Dexter"

She is crying with envy....you have year round riding....mountains...oceans....twistees....and an awesome color.

I have two busa goals before I die...

1) Ride busa to Lake Louise in Canadian Rockies
2) Go to Laguna Seca and meet all you fine folks (My busa wants to join Dexter for dinner at the Ritz Carleton in Half Moon Bay.)

Honestly, you look great and the bike does too. Be safe and some day, I will ride with you great folks of N. Cali

Lo Busa.... went back to Barnes and Noble in Chicago...they had the mag and I went to the section you said.

BLING BLING.

I showed the pics to my busa.....and her Kanji almost fell off. She started howling.....and then I heard this whisper....almost unaudible....

"I want to meet Dexter"
"I want to meet Dexter"
"I want to meet Dexter"

She is crying with envy....you have year round riding....mountains...oceans....twistees....and an awesome color.

I have two busa goals before I die...

1) Ride busa to Lake Louise in Canadian Rockies
2) Go to Laguna Seca and meet all you fine folks (My busa wants to join Dexter for dinner at the Ritz Carleton in Half Moon Bay.)

Honestly, you look great and the bike does too. Be safe and some day, I will ride with you great folks of N. Cali
Babuski,

It's an open invitation!!! You know Dex is a pimp and would love to have your girl over!!!! ;) If you could ever make it for Laguna Seca it would be the time of your life!!! Maybe you can hitch a ride with someone else coming out!!!

Thank you for the compliments!!!

Lo

I understand the "Street" part, but I'm still trying to find out where's the "Strippin'?" Am I the only one that feel as if I'm missing out on something...? :super: ;) :tounge: :laugh: If there's no strippin' in the article, then you can just keep you magazine Lo.
Get yer mind out the gutter pimpin'.... I don't do that anymore, that was just to work my way through college!! :eek:

Anyways... welcome back!!!

LoBusa
Busa Jedi Princess

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:2.70

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (bacharles @ Nov. 10 2003,3:13)
I understand the "Street" part, but I'm still trying to find out where's the "Strippin'?"  Am I the only one that feel as if I'm missing out on something...?         If there's no strippin' in the article, then you can just keep you magazine Lo.

Get yer mind out the gutter pimpin'....  I don't do that anymore, that was just to work my way through college!!    

Anyways...  welcome back!!!  [/QUOTE]

Watch ya self,Sho'em what'cha workn with (LO)/////Playaz Club Graduate.

Yo baby fries go with that shake :laugh: I've been holding back Shorty but I do recall back in Sept you promising me a signed copy of your magazine coverage.  Its all good luv, I know you still got luv fo the Rhythm

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068571215 -->

Watch ya self,Sho'em what'cha workn with (LO)/////Playaz Club Graduate.

Yo baby fries go with that shake :laugh: I've been holding back Shorty but I do recall back in Sept you promising me a signed copy of your magazine coverage. Its all good luv, I know you still got luv fo the Rhythm
PM me your addy and I got your back pimpin...... I don't break promises......

Diamond.....

Back