'Busa Owners Wanted for Magazine Article

Hey People-
We're doing a special feature on the 'Busa in Super Streetbike magazine and would like to include some owner's thoughts and stories on the bike.
If you could send us a pic of you and your bike (you on your bike, even just sitting in the driveway is cool) along with about 100 words describing why you bought it, love it, tune it...whatever really— we'll get it in!
send to:

david.sonsky@primedia.com

thanks!

Very cool... do some surfing through our site here, and you'll find a whole lot of stories on why we love this most awesome piece of machinery~

Gotta clean my ride. Get dusty in the garage over winter.
This is the first bike I ever modified and now I am having a problem stopping. Even gone as far as looking for another Busa when I have 1 and 2 other rocket bikes.
I am planing on keeping one stock.  
firedevil.gif

Forgot, let my Sportrider mag run out, So I could get your mag. Ordering this week. Great mag you people have there.

Wonder if they'd like a shot of the old Barbie Busa
laugh.gif
I'd hit the big time!!!
laugh.gif

Very cool...
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah but you'll have to wear something "different"... Did you see the gals in the mag?

(LCB @ Mar. 28 2007,15:29) Yeah but you'll have to wear something "different"...  Did you see the gals in the mag?
When the guys start posing with their Busas in that 300 Spartan gear, I'll consider it...'til then, that's the best they get!
laugh.gif

I thought all you did in you mag was Busa's!?!? At least that's what the letters to the editor always say.
all_coholic.gif
Mail forthcoming
super.gif

Sounds like a great issue coming up...just do us a favor though and publish busas that are something other than trailer queens with chrome custom paint jobs and 300 rear tires...

Seems to be all one ever sees in the mags...

(Jynx @ Mar. 28 2007,16:44) Sounds like a great issue coming up...just do us a favor though and publish busas that are something other than trailer queens with chrome custom paint jobs and 300 rear tires...

+1

primedia publishes motorcyclist and sport rider.

dunno if this is for real though.

hard to work with someone having only 2 posts.

(Jynx @ Mar. 28 2007,13:44) Sounds like a great issue coming up...just do us a favor though and publish busas that are something other than trailer queens with chrome custom paint jobs and 300 rear tires...

i'll be happy to...i'm sick of them too! just show me what you got then!

and for the curious...look at my email address. nothing scandalous going on here. I've already got about 6 replies today actually, so thanks for those.

david.sonsky@PRIMEDIA.com

(BusaCruise @ Mar. 28 2007,14:50) primedia publishes motorcyclist and sport rider.

dunno if this is for real though.

hard to work with someone having only 2 posts.
At the bottom of the Super Street Bike magazine it lists  PRIMEDIA as the publisher.

I sent an email to the PRIMEDIA domain to David and I received an email from David from the PRIMEDIA domain.

So as far as I am concerned it is legit. and I didnt give him any pictures that are not already all over the internet anyway.

Thanks David for checking out our web site and looking at our members..
beerchug.gif

David, you have mail. My name is Ben Harper. It would be AWESOME if you used my pictures in the mag!

Back