Finally Street & Strip Mag is out!!

LO got to get a copy of mag will pm u address cant find it here if its not to much to ask please autograph for me :bowdown: good going peace.

all I know is I get an autographed copy...so.....nah nah nah boo boo!!!!!!!! I wonder how much it would go for on E-bay?:super: No way!!! mine mine mine!!!!!! :D :D :cool: :laugh:

ok get this..... I just went to cycle gear.....NO HAVIE!!!!! thay dont carry it in Texas!!!! This blows!!! Lo, just how nice would I have to ask for you to get me a copy of it?

Let me know girlie!!

Josh

BigTSBusa - Jester.... PM me your address and I'll hook you up. I feel a little silly signing it, but if you likeeeee no prob!!

Holla!!!

Lo

Hey Lo,

Can you hook a brutha up?:super: I went to Barnes & Noble and they don't have anything that resembles Street and Strip mag. I'm PM'n you now. :tounge:

Thanks

Criss, no problem I will send you one this week! :D

Everyone else who sent me PM's, I sent them out yesterday so you should be getting them soon...

Jester (josh), PM me your address honey and I'll send you a copy! I promise not to send anything indecent or crazy..... really... :devil: Trust me.... hee hee...

Lo

Hey Lori -

Revlis and I headed to Barnes and Noble in Tampa over the weekend and looked for the mag, but we're both guessing it's not available on the east coast...although I think busababe813 got one up in NJ, didn't she?

I would love a copy...but, I insist on paying you for it and shipping...looks like you're sending out quite a few at this point...it's got to be adding up!

I'll PM you my address if you've still got an extra copy...please tell me how much for all of your help.  I can't wait to see the article!

:)

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "typo..."|1067967522 -->

Hey Lori, congrats on the mag. What I wanna know is how ya came up wid "DEX" for that cute lil ole beast ya got there? Hmmm?

ICE:D

Hey Lori, congrats on the mag.  What I wanna know is how ya came up wid "DEX" for that cute lil ole beast ya got there?  Hmmm?

I know, I know...or at least I have a guess. Shaggy has a song on Mr. Boombastic CD called Island Lover. It was about an unhappy woman who goes to Jamaica and discovers a sexy Jamaican lover.

" Island lover
To kiss and caress her under cover
Island lover (mmm)

Island lover
To kiss and caress her under cover (he, he)
Island lover

Now what's his name? Dexter St. Jeaques,
A Joe Grin with a funky dread locks........"

I'm probably all wet, but always wondered.

Hey Lori, congrats on the mag. What I wanna know is how ya came up wid "DEX" for that cute lil ole beast ya got there? Hmmm?

I know, I know...or at least I have a guess. Shaggy has a song on Mr. Boombastic CD called Island Lover. It was about an unhappy woman who goes to Jamaica and discovers a sexy Jamaican lover.

" Island lover
Island lover (mmm)

Island lover
To kiss and caress her under cover (he, he)
Island lover

Now what's his name? Dexter St. Jeaques,
A Joe Grin with a funky dread locks........"

I'm probably all wet, but always wondered.
Damn Thinker..... you nailed it!!! Dexter St. Jacques.. When I looked at the Busa when I first got it, I thought wow I can't wait to ride that sexyass machine!! Made me think of Dexter the jamaican gigolo... don't want to go into too much detail here being PG rated and all... But I think you get the picture.

Dex never disappoints me, he always delivers... I treat him right and he treats me better... Never complains when I ride him hard and abuse him a little... damn, I better stop there...

Hey, suns still shinning, think I'm gonna go for a ride.... :devil:

Hey Lori when you send mine if you haven' sent it already... Autograph the page you are on <SMILE> THANKS

I got an ouwie :-)... hehe

now that your famous and all, you still ridin with us lo? looks like a real nice layout lo, I'd like to read the article, way to go.....

has anyone seen a subscribtion label inside the mag they could copy and post up, I have been looking for street and strip ever since I saw this thread? seattle dont rate....

Back