Street & Strip Magazine

All right Lori!!!!!: ;): very cool, too bad I cant get that mag in time to see it and read all about you..... I always knew you shine and stand out!!! Sue and I are very happy for you!! Lets hear it for the ladys!!

I can't find it!! :sad: I really would like to get a copy, where can I find it. I went to several places, even Borders and Barnes and Noble, no luck. Somebody help!

Cycle Gear seems to carry the magazine, and there are a bunch of them around. However, they do not have the November/December issue just yet. They should get them within a week.

Lori, if I buy the mag, will you send yourself to sign it?

I can't find it!! :sad:   I really would like to get a copy, where can I find it.  I went to several places, even Borders and Barnes and Noble, no luck.  Somebody help!
Hey Owen,

I talked to the asst. editor and she said they will be out in the stores within the next week. Those who got it already have a subscription. The magazine is based out of L.A. so I'm sure you can get it out your way. If not, you know I got your back!!!

Lo :cool:

Hi Lori, cant wait till seca next year, not campin at the track this time, that sucked! why I left the resturaunt early, they lock the gates at midnight :-( I may be doin some track days at seca and thunderhill, have to find that starbucks your crew hangs out at......
Twisted,

Next year you gotta stay where we do close to the row so you don't get locked out! :tounge: If you ever come to Thunderhill, let me know and I will try and do a track day with you.

Max,

Thank as usual... You are toooooo sweet....... Long live the lady riders!!!!!!

Lo
:bounce:

Got my first issue today and it was the one with Lo and Dex in it. Nice lay out Lo! You and Dex look great!!! :beerchug: :drink:

And I got my first issue today as I signed up as soon as I heard about our celebrity. You're looking good Lo and Dexter is off da hook too! So how do I get Lo's autograph? Can you all handle an east coast rider visiting Cali next year?

Peace,

DJ aka SageRonin

Bring it on.  There was a few of us out there last year and I am going again next year as well.  How about you Jetset are you going to make it again? [/QUOTE]

Cool ... I am seriously considering the trip and yeah I know I have to make a decision real soon. I'll keep watching the Leguna posts to see if I can join a convoy headed that way.
In the meantime, I really want Lo's autograph, so if I don't go maybe I can mail it to her :)

Lori, I always wondered why there were so many wild fires out west. That was until I saw your article. Now I see!!! You are so fine. I mean hot like, like, like something really hot. I'd like to ride with you sometime, but I sure I wouldn't be able to focus on anything but you. I bet seeing you from behind would be worth losing to you.
Anyway congrats on the article. Glad they gave you more respect than just a girl that rides.

Back