Street & Strip Magazine

Puck

Registered
Just received this months issue November/December of Street & Strip Magazine and guess what I see inside. Lori and Dexter with a three page spread, very cool… Way to go girl…

There are some great pictures of Lori and the bike. Here is a link to Street & Strip they have not updated the article on there web page yet, hopefully soon.

Great article, well done…  Congrats Lori…

:super:  :super:  :super:

Well dayuuum! We have another celebrity among us!!! I need to find that magazine! Hey Lo, how about mailin' me an autographed copy? :super: :beerchug: :drink:

Outstanding Lori. I have not seen the article yet but I will have one soon.:D

Way to go Lori. I guess I'm going to have to go out and buy this one. If I send it to you will you autograph it? :bounce:

Later,

Steve

Hey Guys!!!
Damn, I just got back from vacation (Bahama's with the gurls!) and I had hella voicemail messages on my phone about the article. I haven't even seen it, just got in late last nite. I guess I should go pick up a copy!! :tounge:

The pix and interview were done a while ago and I kinda forgot about it. They said it would run somewhere around Nov./Dec. I met the editor at Laguna this year and he wanted to put me in the GIRLS WHO RIDE section, then he saw my bike and said he would prefer to put me in the URBAN METAL section for a bigger article... He was very excited because they have never featured a females bike in that section! (You all know it's the Bike right!?! Can't do a little article on a Busa!)

Anyway, jeeze... I feel ridiculous cuz I haven't even seen it yet!! Thanks for the compliments and if you don't get the magazine where you live, let me know and I'll send you a copy. I'm going to go raid the local Cycle Gear and bookstores after work today!!

Yipeeee...... :D

Congrats Lori! I'll have to go find myself a copy...glad they opted to put you in a different section to give you a big article...nice to see gals noticed for more than just being a gal on a bike!

I can't wait to see the article...you and Dexter are so photogenic! :D

Congrats Lori! I'll have to go find myself a copy...glad they opted to put you in a different section to give you a big article...nice to see gals noticed for more than just being a gal on a bike!
Thanks Michelle!!! It is kinda cool for women to be noticed and taken seriously as real riders!!! I was glad they put me in that section and not just the Girls Who Ride. Makes all the time, money, work and effort put into Dex worth it...

Thanks again all..

:bounce:

Congratulations Lo'. I've been looking for that magazine and can't find it. Going out to buy my Matrix Reloaded DVD, so I will try a few more stores.

Lo, where can I get a copy of the mag? I have to have a copy of it to tell all my friends that I know you and have ridden with you.

YOU ARE THE ****!

Damn Lo!!!!!!!! Drop dead Gorgeous AND a celeb!!!!!!!!! If I can get my hands on a copy will ya autograph it for me??? I'm willing to bet that the guy who interviewed you just had to have your phone number huh?:super: :D :D

Back