Finally Street & Strip Mag is out!!

Get yer mind out the gutter pimpin'.... I don't do that anymore, that was just to work my way through college!!

Anyways... welcome back!!![/QUOTE]

Say what?:super:?:super:??? My impression of sweet Lo just blew away!!!!

Lo,

Thanks for the mag! It's awesome. Too bad they couldn't put more pics of Dexter in there. :mad: Nice either way. How tall are you anyway? My girl is 5'3" and she's getting her first bike next season. Any tips? I'm thinking 500CC Ninja.

P.S. let me know if you want me to send you money for your tremendous effort...............

Thanks again.

Lo all i can say is dyammmm got the mag today nice pics thanks again peace.
guns.gif

got mine to Lo good looking out :) I had a problem trying to figure out which one to place my eyes on, you are the Dex.

Both looking good as hell :) :)

I have no doubt your sweet Lo...........but innocent?  :D :D   ........I know you too well girl!!  But something tells me you could bat those eyelashes and have all the boys on their knees thinkin' they were iin the presence of an angel!    :cool: ...but we know..... :devil: .....in a good way!  :)

Lo -

I can't thank you enough girl! Thanks so much for sending the mag to me...I have read the article 3 times now, carried it in to work to show it off to all those that just don't understand how people can become obsessed with a Busa... :D

Great spread, and you and Dexter look great! I love your gauges...I didn't realize they were modified...

Thanks again...I owe you one...
Michelle

Hey guys!! You are welcome and thank you for the compliments!! I'm glad you like the article... I was really happy to see Hayabusa.org mentioned in it. I got alot of help from you guys here and appreciate it!!

For those who requested the mag and haven't gotten it yet, the editor is sending me more. I can't find it anywhere here in the Bay Area.... ALL GONE! As soon as they send them to me, I will forward them as promised!!!

Thanks again!!

Lo

Back