Street & Strip Magazine

Lo, where can I get a copy of the mag? I have to have a copy of it to tell all my friends that I know you and have ridden with you.

YOU ARE THE ****!
Thanks Josh!! You are a nut!!! If you can't find it out your way, let me know and I'll send you a copy. It's not out yet in the Bay Area so I still haven't seen it! :sad: I mentioned Hayabusa.org and all the folks who came out for Laguna and I'm curious to see if the editor put any of that in the article....

Oh well, I'm going to be standing outside the local Cycle Gear saying "Open Open Open"......

Lo
:tounge:

Damn Lo!!!!!!!! Drop dead Gorgeous AND a celeb!!!!!!!!! If I can get my hands on a copy will ya autograph it for me??? I'm willing to bet that the guy who interviewed you just had to have your phone number huh?:super: :D :D
As usual Sled, you are toooooo sweet!! You always make me blush!!! Thank you for the compliment, if you can't get it out there I'll send ya a copy!!!

:D Smooches...

Lo

It is kinda cool for women to be noticed and taken seriously as real riders!!!
Hey Lo,Nice going! For anyone to not take you serious they obviously have'nt riden with you or checked out your post on the board.You are always representing I guess I got new HERO now.

BIG SMOOTCHES.

PS I want and autographed copy!

Jetn as always.

Congratulations Lori!!! You are awsome!!! (now i can say that i know a celeberty):D
Hey Big E....

I haven't been able to find a copy yet in the Bay Area, let me know if you do.. Cycle Gear doesn't have them yet... How are ya? You got the scooter up and running again yet? Let me know so we can hook up and ride. There's a few other guys from the board I am trying to hook up a ride with and if you're runnin' it would great for you to come along....

Holla!!

Lo

I've checked everywhere locally and can't find one. If you find some copies of it pick me one up and I'll pay for it + postage. I subscribed to that mag right after hearing about this but I don't know if they'll send me this issue or the next one as my first...

I've checked everywhere locally and can't find one. If you find some copies of it pick me one up and I'll pay for it + postage. I subscribed to that mag right after hearing about this but I don't know if they'll send me this issue or the next one as my first...
No prob BT! As soon as I get a hold of em I'm gonna buy a bunch and will send you one... My one moment of Fame... By the next issue I will be but a dim memory..... (sigh)

Hee hee, just kiddin'.....

No prob BT! As soon as I get a hold of em I'm gonna buy a bunch and will send you one...  My one moment of Fame...  By the next issue I will be but a dim memory.....  (sigh)

Hee hee, just kiddin'.....  
Maybe to some, but to us you'll always be a shining star!!! We love ya! :bowdown:

The writer of the article Peter Jones did a great job, I think you will be very pleased Lori. You and Shawn even get credit for the photos.

Since no one else has seen the article yet here is a comment about Hayabusa.org.

"President of No Limit is Shawn Lomax, shown here on this ZX-12, next to treasurer Lori.  She said that the club hangs at the Starbucks in Hayward on weekend mornings before rides in the hills around the Bay area.  Each year now the club rides to the SBK event at Laguna and this year Lori hosted some 40 members of Hayabusa.org, who showed up from around the country for the event.  While they were here she took them on a tour of the Bay area and hung with them at Monterey.  Lori said the her fellow No Limit members tease her about being such a crazed 'Busa enthusiast."

Pretty cool...

:bowdown:

Puck, where did you get your copy from? Im out of town on work right now but when I get back I need to stop and get me a copy of it.

Puck, where did you get your copy from? Im out of town on work right now but when I get back I need to stop and get me a copy of it.
I have a subscription, comes every couple of months...

It's a pretty good mag, provides good pic's and info on the Prostar series, bike reviews, some stunt action, girls who ride and the back section has some performace links.

Jester we still need to hook-up someday.

tell me about it my man. Im in ohio this week but will be back Friday. Let me know when would be good to meet up, amd Im all over it.

Congratulations Lori!!! You are awsome!!! (now i can say that i know a celeberty):D
Hey Big E....

I haven't been able to find a copy yet in the Bay Area, let me know if you do.. Cycle Gear doesn't have them yet...  How are ya? You got the scooter up and running again yet?  Let me know so we can hook up and ride.  There's a few other guys from the board I am trying to hook up a ride with and if you're runnin' it would great for you to come along....

Holla!!

Lo
hi lori,

i called around all over the bay area and no one has copies of this issue yet.

About me and the bike... the just took the bike down for polishing and getting ready for the new lookfor 2004. i plan to stand out from the rest.... :bowdown:

Nice go'n Shorty (st8 Pimp'n da game) I still like the cover page I did of you a few mths ago better :super:

Last edited by a moderator:
The writer of the article Peter Jones did a great job, I think you will be very pleased Lori. You and Shawn even get credit for the photos.

Since no one else has seen the article yet here is a comment about Hayabusa.org.

"President of No Limit is Shawn Lomax, shown here on this ZX-12, next to treasurer Lori. She said that the club hangs at the Starbucks in Hayward on weekend mornings before rides in the hills around the Bay area. Each year now the club rides to the SBK event at Laguna and this year Lori hosted some 40 members of Hayabusa.org, who showed up from around the country for the event. While they were here she took them on a tour of the Bay area and hung with them at Monterey. Lori said the her fellow No Limit members tease her about being such a crazed 'Busa enthusiast."

Pretty cool...

:bowdown:
Wow, I am so happy they mentioned Hayabusa.org. I told the editor that alot of the mods on my bike came from tips and help from members from the board... That is so cool.....

Puck, thanks for posting that part of the article. I called the asst. editor yesterday and she told me that people with subscriptions get the magazines first and that the store issues should be coming out within the week. I guess I'll just hold my breath.....

LONG LIVE THE BUSA!!!!

Lo :bounce:

Hi Lori, cant wait till seca next year, not campin at the track this time, that sucked! why I left the resturaunt early, they lock the gates at midnight :-( I may be doin some track days at seca and thunderhill, have to find that starbucks your crew hangs out at......

Back