March Super Street Bike Magazine

RonnieTheBull

Registered
Alright so here is one for ya....Me lady went down to Florida for a lil get away so I went to the store last night to grab some groceries for the week and while walking down the Magazine aisle (which is where I always find myself oddly enough) I decide to grab a few hot rod magazines along with the new SSB mag....now a few of you may remember a thread I posted last November when I said I was submitting some photos to some sites....so I go home make dinner watch some tube and end up in bed asleep...woke this morning sitting in my chair and decide to start reading some of the mags I got...grab the SSB and get towards the back and then BAM :wtf: sure enough my bike had been picked for SSB's readers ride of the month...:laugh:...this was a trip...to be honest I sent the pics back in like November and it had totally slipped my mind...and due to financial situation I hadn’t even bout any mags probably since around the same time....now I know its not a trophy and nor does it pay the rent but I must admit...in a time when things have been pretty sucky around here it was a lil something that brightened my day....and the fact that it just happened to be in the mag and I just happened to splurge and buy one I thought was quite interesting ???

PS I know I’ll get blasted with the “this thread is worthless without pics†gimmick…but my scanner is busted…sorry….if you are in the store and see the March 2009 issue or if you have it by chance…it’ll be in there though…:thumbsup:

so are they sending you a check for 50$ or what?
youd think atleast a free subscription...lol darn economy
cool though

Right on, man! That's definitely a boost to the 'ol 'Busa ego! :beerchug:

so are they sending you a check for 50$ or what?
youd think atleast a free subscription...lol darn economy
cool though

oh believe you me...I could use the $50...or the subscription..:laugh:...think you just get the photo on the page though...good enough for me...simple things :thumbsup:

Back