Finally Street & Strip Mag is out!!

All I know is that there is a very lucky man in Cali thats just grinnin' from ear to ear thinking.....Yep....thats my girl!!!!  AND....he knows he'll get his a$$ kicked in the twisties!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock on Lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :bowdown:

That's cool as hell Lori. I didn't even hear about that. I hope I can find one, if not I'll be hittin' you up. Nice pictures as well....with your strawberry lip gloss and all.

I seen a delightful vision. :D Very nice Lorie, you should be proud of all of it and the article also. ;)

Congratulations. I think a star has been born. I don't know if I can get a copy here, but I sure wouldn't mind having an autographed copy.

Congrats on the article Lori, you look incredible. When I grow up I wanna be a tricked out two tone purple busa.(99 model please)

Hahaaaa! I got two copies from Cycle Gear!
I took one to work and showed some of the guys. Lots of ooohs and aaaahs. Actually it was more like, DAYUM! :D

Lori you and dex are looking good as always.... email me so i can give you addy-i'ld like a copy of the mag :cool:

Thanks guys!! PM me your address and I'd be happy to send you a copy!! I got a hook up at the bookstore and I have lots of em!!

Lo :cool:

Hey Lori, I knew this post had to be here already!!

I couldn't believe it when I saw the article in Street & Strip, I was sooo excited!!  I think I actually yelled out loud  :laugh: It was my first issue since subscribing and I kept saying, that's one of the girls from the Hayabusa website!!!  I've been showing anyone who will look at it.  I think they think I'm a little crazy.  (it's called busafever)

You are an inspiration...maybe I'll take "Suzi" to the track in the spring ;)  

And, Wow, you're famous   :bowdown:   I'm honored!!  lol

Great article, love the pics!
Kris

very nice lori. no sure if i can get it here in canada but i will keep lookin.
i see that you used a triple to lower it, do you like that and how much did you lower it altogether.

Hey Lori, I knew this post had to be here already!!

I couldn't believe it when I saw the article in Street & Strip, I was sooo excited!! I think I actually yelled out loud :laugh: It was my first issue since subscribing and I kept saying, that's one of the girls from the Hayabusa website!!! I've been showing anyone who will look at it. I think they think I'm a little crazy. (it's called busafever)

You are an inspiration...maybe I'll take "Suzi" to the track in the spring ;)

And, Wow, you're famous :bowdown: I'm honored!! lol

Great article, love the pics!
Kris
Thanks Kris!!

Glad to see you back around here!!! Girl, you can do anything with that bike... Just get out and practice alot.. When I first got it I rode the twisties near me about 3 times a week so I could get comfortable with the feel of the bike... then the track.. ahhhhh... (sigh) the rest is history!!!

I got your e-mail!! Awesome pic girl!!! You look great on your bike! I bet you turn alot of heads in your area.. Just riding the Busa alone will get you attention, but being a female too??? WOW!! Ask VaBusa (Michelle) she just got one not too long ago and I'm sure she's feeling it!!!!

Thanks for the compliments and glad that I could inspire you!!!

Ride safe.....

LoBusa.. :D

very nice lori. no sure if i can get it here in canada but i will keep lookin.
i see that you used a triple to lower it, do you like that and how much did you lower it altogether.
Pilot,

I lowered the front about 3/4 inch, and the rear to the middle hole on the lowering links. Made a considerable difference when I put my feet down, but didn't take away from cornering. My pegs scrape occasionaly in the twisties, but it doesn't bother me. Still handles lovely.....

Lo

I'm still waiting to get my copy of your now infamous magazine spread Lori, but I'm with Kris...I'll be walking up to anyone that will tolerate me saying "hey, I know this girl! Isn't this great?!"

So glad to see another gal around here...we need more...I keep working on my friends, but they still giggle at me when I walk in the door here at work with my hair all messed up from the helmet and my riding gear on...it never ceases to amaze them that I ride...very gratifying for all that ride, I think...guys and gals!

Hey Kris - Lori is inspiring, isn't she?! :D We certainly need to rethink our stock paint jobs and go for something a bit more "feminine"...we might all be in a magazine one day! :D

Congrats again Lori...I'm so impressed and proud of you...

How many others from this board have been in magazines? I know there have been a few, right? Give them their kudos as well...it's awesome!

I keep working on my friends, but they still giggle at me when I walk in the door here at work with my hair all messed up from the helmet and my riding gear on...
Michelle,

Is that hilarious or what??? When I walk from the parking garage to my office, my hair is jacked!! I get in and go straight to the bathroom for 10 minutes combing out my hair, changing from jeans and riding boots into a skirt and pumps... When patients come in my office they look at my helmet, boots, and jacket in the corner and at what I'm wearing and say "You ride a motorcycle??" It's too funny!! I feel ya, I guess it's a Girl Thang!!

Lo

Back