Get you and your 'Busa in a mag

Hey guys-

We're looking to get some 'Busa owners in the mag and let you tell your (brief) story.
Basically we're doing a monthy review of a specific make/model, and this time around it's the 'Busa (all years).

We'd like to know how you ride, where, or any particular story you think is worth reading. If you don't have much to say, just fill in the chart and leave it at that!
then send us a decent pic of you and your bike"â€￾at the strip, trackday, street, cruising with the lady, sitting on it at a gas station...whatever.

fill this in along with anything else you'd like to say, and send it and a pic or two to:

david.sonsky@sourceinterlink.com

Year:
Name:
Mods:
best upgrade:
favorite aspect of bike:

one last thing...this isn't a scam or some BS"â€￾Captain knows what's up and is cool, so fire away!

thx guys

...and be careful at the Gap!

Dave Sonsky
Editor
Super Streetbike
www.superstreetbike.com

Several of us did this last year...did any of it ever make it to print? I must have missed it...

smile.gif

I had a killer list of owners last year but the project got sort of axed at the last minute.
that WILL NOT happen this time.

so far the replies have pretty much just had the bike only.
we'd prefer if we could have the owner along with his ride, actually.

also, your bike could be bone stock"â€￾it doesn't matter how modded it is, we just want to know about your experiences with it.

thx

one more thing guys...most camera phone pics won't work.
we don't need super fantastic high resolution pics (it'd be nice though), but low res grainy shots won't work!
thx

Sent mine to Bruce a couple weeks ago.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Back