Your Busa and? A picture thread!

yeah... I haven't taken any new pics... I will... bike isn't a really flashy color... it has to be seen in person to really notice all the small things done... its in a climate controlled storage right now... took me forever to find indoor storage... in NY

Keep as olds as spares , new rims and maybe paint bike some hot rod color scheme , making it yours for no question ever , and worth the extra spend bro .

thing is I love the color... its perfect... doesn't stand out... I don't want to be noticed... some of these state troopers are brutal.... the silver is absolutely gorgeous in person... I thought I would hate it... but I love it now

I do not want the thing to get stolen... a loud color would draw unwanted attention... I go to ridiculous lengths to keep it from being stolen... it would take forever to replace it

lol... no, no nitrous.. it used to provide air for air shifter.. now bike has a air pump mounted in rear... it is just left there to fill the hole in swingarm... its a super ultra turbo build... with a lot of head work and a bigger turbo... but I only have it tuned to 18 pounds of boost right now... pump fuel... should have made over 600 on c16.. but I'm not that brave right now... maybe one day... (I know a magical tuner and its a fresh build).. made 400 on 18 lbs... (amazing to me...)

My favorite picture
MR.X & BUSA'S.JPG

Back