HOW STUNT SKILLED ARE YOU ON YOUR BUSA?

HOW STUNT SKILLED ARE YOU ON YOUR BUSA? - WHEELIES? ENDOS? BURNOUTS?

• I can do a sick burn out

Votes: 146 100.0%
  • I can wheelie it sitting down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can stand up wheelie

• I can 12 o' clock my BUSA

• I can endo/stoppie this heavy beast

• I'M THE MAN ON MY BUSA, I CAN DO ALL THE ABOVE!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAZEONE

Registered
I just started lifting up the front wheel okay......
By mid summer, i'll be standing up on my BUS like it was SeaBiscuit!

oh yeh and burning out is like easier then getting the bike up to 150mph +

smile.gif

Anyone on a Busa should be able to do all of the above! By accident or not!laugh.gif

Where is the option for "I can start it and carefully lift my leg over the seat and drive it down the road without dropping it"?

You need to re-do the options and include that choice.

Then you will see only one vote, that would be me being honest biggrin.gif

^^^ :lol
sorry bro, I actually realized there could be more options and things I left out.
if that's the case, PLEASE POST YOUR SKILLS ON YOUR BUSA!
i want to get this BUS up while standing up....... some dudes out here make it look soo easy.

I leave all the wheelies to my dirtbike

Playing with the wheelie thing a little. Got a little happy once.....12 O'CLOCK...life flashes before eyes...visions of a suzuki gas tank implanted in my sternum....quick thinking....rear brake......fwd lean....front wheel down hard....tank slap...adrenaline rush....sore nads.....wheelie attempts haven't been the same since....that was over 6 months ago laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif

man, I've done high stand ups without too much tank slap if any at all,
but MAN, when i'm up on one and i'm sitting down, sometimes the bike comes
down SO GODDDAMN HARD! it can't be good for the front part of my bikes and shocks and all.

Where is the option for "I can start it and carefully lift my leg over the seat and drive it down the road without dropping it"?

You need to re-do the options and include that choice.

Then you will see only one vote, that would be me being honest biggrin.gif
That would be my choice!

Buy an old used CBR 929 or even a 900 for about $2500... Stunt on that... Busa just not the right tool for the job... Besides, how many cracked headstocks do we need to see before folks quit fuggin up the king of beasts? The Honda CBRS can be thrashed for years will little concern...

That being said, I do enjoy the easy 1-2' power wheelies and the rolling burnout or two just before replacing the rear, good fun...

I can do the power wheelies quite readily now but I get very anxious when it comes up (fast), which can't be good for the mental process of doing it. I wish there was a way for me to know what the balancing point felt like without scaring myself senseless. Less worried about myself than about harming the bike. wink.gif Oh, and no toppies and other bullshit for me. Sit down wheelies are the ticket.

I can do the power wheelies quite readily now but I get very anxious when it comes up (fast), which can't be good for the mental process of doing it. I wish there was a way for me to know what the balancing point felt like without scaring myself senseless. Less worried about myself than about harming the bike. wink.gif Oh, and no toppies and other bullshit for me. Sit down wheelies are the ticket.
Keith Code has a wheelie school that would be just the ticket. Help you figure out the balance point in a controlled environment...

One of my friends bought his wife an used stunt bike that was already furred up. Its a 95 Honda F3, but I would rather do something "less than brilliant" on it than on the busa. Thankfully they agree so hand me the keys to the F3 pretty much every time I go over there. Now if only I could get him to toss the keys to the GSXR 6 to have some fun with

endo's are tough on the bikes frame and shock. This is one heavy beast to do that to. Also, Ben blew out his front fork seals doing a stand-up wheelie at ~135MPH. So, wheelies are kinda rough on it too. So, that only leaves burnouts... Wait, the tires already wear out by 3000 miles. Who wants to spend money replacing them every 1500?? Nevermind don't do anything.

Or, you can.

You know my motto:
vita non est vivere sed valere vita est!
carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero!

-Rip

endo's are tough on the bikes frame and shock.  This is one heavy beast to do that to.  Also, Ben blew out his front fork seals doing a stand-up wheelie at ~135MPH.  So, wheelies are kinda rough on it too.  So, that only leaves burnouts...  Wait, the tires already wear out by 3000 miles.  Who wants to spend money replacing them every 1500??  Nevermind don't do anything.

Or, you can.

You know my motto:

-Rip
So WTF is your motto? rock.gif Do you know latin well? Would like to know what this means "CORAM NOBIS EST ALIMENTA". Sorry to thread wreck but was curious.

endo's are tough on the bikes frame and shock.  This is one heavy beast to do that to.  Also, Ben blew out his front fork seals doing a stand-up wheelie at ~135MPH.  So, wheelies are kinda rough on it too.  So, that only leaves burnouts...  Wait, the tires already wear out by 3000 miles.  Who wants to spend money replacing them every 1500??  Nevermind don't do anything.

Or, you can.

You know my motto:

-Rip
So WTF is your motto? rock.gif Do you know latin well? Would like to know what this means "CORAM NOBIS EST ALIMENTA". Sorry to thread wreck but was curious.
My motto is: Life is more than merely staying alive...

And, enjoy today, trusting little in tomorrow.

The latter one has been shortened these days to just: carpe diem... Or, sieze the day.

I study a little latin... I am the Oracle you know! Sheesh.

Corum Nobis means: before us... Or, intention to correct a wrong by a mistake of the law...

Alimentarius [alimentum] , pertaining to or suitable for nourishing. Also can be one to whom means of subsistence has been left by will.

-Rip

Im a MSF Rider Coach, so I do not condone these kind of activities. But on the other hand I am a busa owner biggrin.gif , so power wheelies are a breeze (im not into that crazy wheelie stuff, actually scares the living sh*t out of me) and I am pretty good at Stoppies and endos. I always have someone say you cant get that heavy beast to do a stoppie or endo, I prove the wrong every time. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I keep telling myself I'm going to learn how to power wheelie but all I ever manage to do is take the compression out of the forks, I don't think the rubber ever leaves the road...lol.

Power wheelies are just sick though....someday I'll get it whether I'm trying or not....

biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back