Chrome! You can't have too much?

Chrome! You can't have too much? - Well maybe?

• I have my tooth brush @ the chromer's now!

Votes: 36 97.3%
  • I like the color stuff for sports bikes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop foolin around, OEM is good enough.

• Chrome is too much work! I just want to ride.

• I wouldn't give ya but the cost of the tires for those!

• I'll take em if you take the tires off!

• I was goin chrome but i like your paint idea better!

• I think cap should throw ya out! not using the auction!

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I want them but i'm in the RED! holiday spending!!

• I'll take em! $875.00 shipped! With a C note to Cap!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

8Daytona8

Donating Member
Registered
Hello fellow org member's. I don't have a clue what they are worth with the tires etc. I know what they bring on Ebay but those are new with warranty. Make an offer that you can stand! They have to go to someone that wants the tires, bearings, rotor spacer etc in and on the rear wheel. I'm not taking them apart. Shipping should be no more than 50 4 UPS ground to anywhere USA..   Looking at wheels by vendors they are selling like hot cocoa in down town Chicago rite now. I have had 3 ask how much so far! Just tire kickers. Vote in the poll just for the heck of it.

I have asked if this will get me thrown off and maybe risking it all but if any on this site buy em i would donate the fees and then some! I support the site! Anyway MC or Cap let me know please B4 you heav-ho -me. I just want to know if any may want these B4 they go to ebay? I have a gsxr rider here that wants em but now i will have to install them and the tires would have to be changed. No takers by this weekend off to ebay they go. Perfect chrome!!  tires BT014's have 200 or so miles on them, 200/50zr rear is mounted so no weights are needed and is in balance perfectly, Tested to 155! Rear is loaded with new bearings, seal, and new OEM spacer and has a chrome angle valve stem installed. Rotor is a used one i got but is in spec and polished with no paint. Front (wheel or tire never been on my bike) is a 120/70 tire but wheel has no guts to go with it. If you are wondering why they are offered, check this thread.

have we been using the same chromer ? we had too, for you too know something about my toothbrush being chromed.

My opinion is that you can get top dollar on fee-bay and here I think you can really cut someone a deal.

Its the worst time of year for me to even think about tossing money up for them.

Good luck

I have a set of 04-05' LE wheels to trade if you want.

(GMbusa @ Dec. 08 2006,18:14) I have a set of 04-05' LE wheels to trade if you want.
Let me know what your thinkin? I know i can do ok on EBay! Looking at what the chrome is fetching but i did get a deal on these here on the Org and Cloud 9 The man beerchug.gif Got Jon at sportschrome to redo the rear after it was peeling! They are both peerfect now! And tires are on and balanced so you don't have to worry about some meth junky fudgin em up. Like i said rear is ready to slide your axle thru your drive hub and cushions and your good to go. The front will need your stuff. If your tires are shot this is the ticket, cause I'm not dismounting them. Shipping can get expensive about 50 UPS to most places. Come on the only dumb offer is the one you didn't. all_coholic.gif

I have my tooth brush @ the chromer's now! 1  [5.00%]
I like the color stuff for sports bikes. 3  [15.00%]
Stop foolin around, OEM is good enough. 2  [10.00%]
Chrome is too much work! I just want to ride. 3  [15.00%]
I wouldn't give ya but the cost of the tires for those! 1  [5.00%]
I'll take em if you take the tires off! 1  [5.00%]
I was goin chrome but i like your paint idea better! 2  [10.00%]
I think cap should throw ya out! not using the auction! 2  [10.00%]
I want them but i'm in the RED! holiday spending!! 5  [25.00%]
I'll take em! $875.00 shipped! With a C note to Cap! 0  [0.00%] Geez i thought this would do {**HINT**}but i guess not! I have em ready to ship or go on ebay! A C note for the Cap (Hayabusa.ORG) I think he and Mrs Cap should use it for a dinner for all they do. Sunday is it for sure.

If it's not a harley keep the chrome away. Not a fan of it on sport bikes. I know lots like it, it's not my thing though

<span style='color:teal'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Thanks all! And have a Merry Christmas!</span></span> jump9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back