I hate being broke this time of year!

8Daytona8

Donating Member
Registered
I have asked if this will get me thrown off and maybe risking it all but if any on this site buy em i would donate the fees and then some! I support the site! Anyway MC or Cap let me know please B4 you heav-ho -me. I just want to know if any may want these B4 they go to ebay? I have a gsxr rider here that wants em but now i will have to install them and the tires would have to be changed. No takers by this weekend off to ebay they go. Perfect chrome!!  tires BT014's have 200 or so miles on them, 200/50zr rear is mounted so no weights are needed and is in balance perfectly, rear is loaded with new bearings, seal, and new OEM spacer and has a chrome angle valve stem installed. Rotor is a used one i got but is in spec and polished with no paint. Front is a 120/70 tire but wheel has no guts to go with it. If you are wondering why they are offered, check this thread.

lurk.gif

Devious you know the answer to that! A M as I C ! I'll just say this! Just the unloaded wheels on that auction site is bringing 6 to 9 but new to owner i know. So you tell me! With those nice stands you could have em on in no time.
all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif

As I said before you will get top dollar on e-bay..

Selling things here we look for deals and trade because most of us (speaking for myself) are in your situation.

Good luck brother.
beerchug.gif

(racerV @ Dec. 09 2006,09:27) Are these things sold yet?
Heck no but can be to you! I can ship em on Monday to your door UPS with ins if you want! And a Big Fat C NOTE for the CAP. Let me know! I think they will go on EBay sunday night. Brand new out rite buy on ebay for busa , no exchange, just fetched $710.00 What can i say! PS need exhaust cans?

I'll offer you $1.00. If that's not enough, give me the number in your head.
Be advised that dollar is actually 4 <table style=filter:glow(color=yellow)>shiny</table>quarters!

Check out the poll i put up some time ago! If this hint is too much in Your Opinion then so be it! to ebay they go. Hey this just gets my investment back. Like i said wheels are selling by themselves for as much. For those that don't know you don't want to be changing stuff from one wheel to another! It ain't all that easy.

beerchug.gif

(MoosesBusa @ Dec. 09 2006,10:50) I'll offer you $1.00. If that's not enough, give me the number in your head.
Be advised that dollar is actually 4 <table style=filter:glow(color=yellow)>shiny</table>quarters!
wow shiny quarters?
SHOCKED.gif

I don't think your glow worked.

If it were spring time you'd get more.

Most people are strapped this time of year.

Back