What is Santa bringing you and/or your Busa for Christmas?

Santa already gave me a tank bag and a cool Hayabusa blueprint....

I know the list is endless of what I want him to bring me for the Busa but tires are high on the list and then a cool Li battery...

This Santas real issue is what to get Mrs Claus....she is the hardest woman to buy for after 30 yrs...

Technically not for the yeller Bus, but for my HD. And technically for xmas and my bday since its next week!
Upgrading the “upgraded” speakers and amp! 4 6.5” pro audio speakers run by a Stinger 700-4 amp, as well as the harnesses, crossover, and install...buddy owns a shop (wink). Didn’t want to push it and add custom Rockford Fosgate 6x9 saddle bag speakers...until I hear the first stage!
Who am I kidding. Pretty sure thats going in too.
Yeller dog is gonna be jellllllllly!!!
Troy

It's a B-king and I'm my own Santa... So with that said, I just ordered the B-king turbo plenum for my bike. Also going to have Rob @boostedcycleperformance build me up that nice water/meth tank to go in my swingarm. Already have the built motor and turbo setup. Just gathering the last couple of parts. Also, need to order that NLR boost clutch soon...

Yes , that is one option , but I am reluctant because my L2 setup works so nicely , only requiring a careful clean and when needed pads and a thorough fluid flush each season . I am wanting to keep it with the black GP4-RX , although the nickle would look crazy on the L2 . The conventional RCS pumps on the L2 also feature AEM carbon half levers . Corsa Corta RCS has no option for the carbon half lever as yet , so another reason to keep as is . I will think it over some more , but have been doing this for awhile already to come to this reasoning. I will order my GP4-RX nickle front calipers next week , and have just ordered Fren Tubo carbon lines for the Kwaka . I got the rear mount coming for a Brembo P2 84MM , will need the billet rear caliper next , and the nickles and black rears are now out of production , but are available around the world . The plain gold anodized billet rear is available for a chunk less , so that might be the one I get for the rear . I wont be fitting them up for awhile yet , plenty of time to decide .
I haven't seen anything official released , but I got a feeling Brembo will be releasing new variations (models ) of the street billet 2 piece GP4-RX and a matching P2 replacement a few of us are running .
Also , right now the cast monobloc M4 are available for deals , because the new cast improved monobloc GP4RS caliper , the replacement , is taking its place . That caliper looks great , for only a few more $ over the M4 .
The GP4-RX will be pretty nice on the Kwaka too , maybe later I get the rotors , but those stockers are hardly used , and are pretty light .

Yes , that is one option , but I am reluctant because my L2 setup works so nicely , only requiring a careful clean and when needed pads and a thorough fluid flush each season . I am wanting to keep it with the black GP4-RX , although the nickle would look crazy on the L2 . The conventional RCS pumps on the L2 also feature AEM carbon half levers . Corsa Corta RCS has no option for the carbon half lever as yet , so another reason to keep as is . I will think it over some more , but have been doing this for awhile already to come to this reasoning. I will order my GP4-RX nickle front calipers next week , and have just ordered Fren Tubo carbon lines for the Kwaka . I got the rear mount coming for a Brembo P2 84MM , will need the billet rear caliper next , and the nickles and black rears are now out of production , but are available around the world . The plain gold anodized billet rear is available for a chunk less , so that might be the one I get for the rear . I wont be fitting them up for awhile yet , plenty of time to decide .
I haven't seen anything official released , but I got a feeling Brembo will be releasing new variations (models ) of the street billet 2 piece GP4-RX and a matching P2 replacement a few of us are running .
Also , right now the cast monobloc M4 are available for deals , because the new cast improved monobloc GP4RS caliper , the replacement , is taking its place . That caliper looks great , for only a few more $ over the M4 .
The GP4-RX will be pretty nice on the Kwaka too , maybe later I get the rotors , but those stockers are hardly used , and are pretty light .
Definitely keen to see more of these AEM levers, know if they will work in the Brembo Billet M/C?.

best I can find quickly . AEM , try Bellisimoto.com , bro . No , don't reckon they will fit the billet pump .

Last edited:
Back