post question

hey people i couldn't find an admin contact to ask, so i'm putting it here.
hopefully nobody bites my head off...

we've been doing a section in Super Streetbike magazine where we review one bike per month and include owners' reviews alongside our write up.

we have a basic chart of info to fill in and then run that along with the owner's pic with his bike (action, static...whatever they send).

where could I post something like this to get some forum users in the mag with their ride, without people getting upset or whatever?

thanks
-dave sonsky
editor
www.superstreetbike.com

Dave,
Thanks for the post. The person that you want to speak with is Captain, he is the owner of the board. I will help you in anyway that I can...

a smart magazine that wanted inside the Busa cult would be at Deals gap this week (busa bash)
whistling.gif

That would be to logical to see how a group of people get together and support each other like no other board that I have participated on...

a smart magazine that wanted inside the Busa cult would be at Deals gap this week (busa bash)
whistling.gif
we were out there 3 weeks ago;
2 went to jail, 6 got tickets.
89mph in a 25 and a 122mph in a 45 didn't go too well with the police.
Hoping we don't have that issue, but most of the riders I've met on the board are very respectful.

I haven't met everyone going, but this group is different from other biker boards I've seen... much different....
peace.gif

Oh and rumor has it... some Suzuki reps will be visiting us as well..... (or there will be hell to pay I imagine)

ok sorry to jack but i will get back to the conversation in a minute

ok big d we dont need anymore of your pics in here hahahah

back to the at hand i think ssb should come and see how the other side of the bike community hangs out alot of older people own the busa and the younger ones are who learns from them this place is like an online college that you dont need a degree to tell you that your good just info

Back