'Busa Owners Wanted for Magazine Article

Here's a DAILY rider , that means EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR. I'm not rich or own my own bike co. just a guy that has a bike and loves to ride . I've done my own changes to this bike and no its not perfect but it has almost 30,000 miles on it now . Send me a PM if you are interested .

smaller.jpg

I'm not conceded or anything by saying you contact me , its just that I read your mag and all I see is big dollar companys and guys that have too much cash that don't ride the bikes they build in it.

(frisbee @ May 13 2007,00:22) I'm not conceded or anything by saying you contact me , its just that I read your mag and all I see is big dollar companys and guys that have too much cash that don't ride the bikes they build in it.
I have to agree on the high-$$ bikes in 2Wheel, but there's a reason those bikes are in there-they are simply the SICKEST bikes out right now...the bikes with the newest equipment n most innovative technological advancements are the ones featured in here, not bikes with gear thats been out for years...cuz thats what sells magazines-not our everyday run-of-the-mill bike, but ones with custom fabricated SA, one-off rims and top-to-bottom high-performance goodies that we cant find anywhere...thats why we buy the mags n drool over this stuff
cool.gif
i know I do.

it doesnt hurt that most of the big-name builders all have their own adds in 2Wheel located in the pages that cover their new bike...$ talks, as they say
all_coholic.gif

I got the mag today.  In the 2008 suplement, they printed what we wrote, but no pictures of our bikes.  You know what's next...

worthless.gif

Back