Gen 3 Hayabusa

I heard from a very good source that a gen 3 was coming but they canceled it entirely bc of COVID19. they are also just going to rereleas the 2020 colors and graphics for 2021.

Just another concept drawing but I think this is the best looking gen 3 I've seen, I'd be putting money down on this thing today if I'd were the real thing!

Screenshot_20200401-121252_Gallery.jpg

Are you insane?
You don’t play with a viper like that one without getting bitten.... and the poison she would administer would be a long, slow very painful suffering.
There's no talk of marriage...just a little slap and tickle...

The flat upper fairing reminds me of trikes. That part is a no-go!
I personally don't think we have to worry about what a gen 3 Hayabusa will look like as I figure the gen 2 is the last...I don't think there is enough of a market for another hyperbike.

I personally don't think we have to worry about what a gen 3 Hayabusa will look like as I figure the gen 2 is the last...I don't think there is enough of a market for another hyperbike.
That might be the case but if it is then why is Kawasaki putting so much into the h2 variants? There is like 4 now or something. I only bought my 14r because Zuk is asleep at the wheel and I got tired of waiting. I would trade mine in for a g3 in a heart beat.. if it was at least a 1441. But it is what it is I guess.

That might be the case but if it is then why is Kawasaki putting so much into the h2 variants? There is like 4 now or something. I only bought my 14r because Zuk is asleep at the wheel and I got tired of waiting. I would trade mine in for a g3 in a heart beat.. if it was at least a 1441. But it is what it is I guess.
It's simple, Kawasaki already has the H2 platform so working different models into that is easy, developing an entirely new platform is costly..a gen 3 Hayabusa with a 1441 would be only placing it on par with the current ZX14 so what would Suzuki gain?

I doubt there will be a next generation ZX14 either.

well they might not gain anything. It would be interesting to see the sales in numbers of the busa and the 14r. that would say more than anything about them bringing out a g3 bike. That said if they did bring out a 1441 it would have more hp than the 14r which would be the point of it all anyway. The reason I say more is because the busa wont have to follow the euro emission standards since they are not selling them in Europe now because of that. That frees up hp plus Suzuki is just better at motor design and tuning in my opinion. I mean if my 06 with a 1397 kit and alien head tuned out to 195 hp and 120 lbs tq. then Im sure an actual 1441 design would do a good 210 i imagine.

well they might not gain anything. It would be interesting to see the sales in numbers of the busa and the 14r. that would say more than anything about them bringing out a g3 bike. That said if they did bring out a 1441 it would have more hp than the 14r which would be the point of it all anyway. The reason I say more is because the busa wont have to follow the euro emission standards since they are not selling them in Europe now because of that. That frees up hp plus Suzuki is just better at motor design and tuning in my opinion. I mean if my 06 with a 1397 kit and alien head tuned out to 195 hp and 120 lbs tq. then Im sure an actual 1441 design would do a good 210 i imagine.

I honestly don't see a market for gen 3 Hayabusa or a gen 3 ZX14. If they did limit sales to North America due to emissions, I don't think they'd sell enough bikes to warrant the R&D for development...

...and that being said, if they ever did come out with a gen 3 which has more power than a ZX14R, just how long do you think it would take Kawasaki to develop a gen 3 ZX to dominate?? I'd say really quickly, they probably have a contingency plan on the drawing board already.

I for one could care less about street dominance, I like my Hayabusa and wouldn't trade it for any other bike. I got my bike because I like it, not for how much power it makes...

Back