Gen 3 Hayabusa

...they already released pictures too!!

My buddy who runs 3 Suzuki dealerships here in Ct. said that they had a sit down meeting with the Japanese people from Suzuki and they said it's happening. Supposedly, there will be limited Quantities and they wont be cheap. When he finds out more, I'll find out more. Already told him I want one..
HI. Rocketmn. Where I work we are always looking to buy trade ins 508-496-5680.

I prank phone called this guy a while back,he was selling his car,it was a KIA.
I said in a voice up from the grave..."I want to buy your SOUL."
Rubb.

Haha aye the fork looks like its been glowing red - seems a circlip failed and the lot slid, apparently in many years of ripping these appart he's never seen it before - see the side locators of the gear? not flat anymore :( - I am not going to get them cut though, more of a financial thing - been off work for 8+ month because of my knee but hoping to be back soon. She is a gen 1 I think? 2005?
The lads working on her are putting on a TRE - something to do with limiter and tricking the bike its in 5th not 6th for full power and have told me to get an inlet cam for the exhaust for the next step so I ordered one last night - added 15bhp or so.
They are also on about a power commander etc but we will see what happens, hoping she gets rolling roaded today/tomorrow to see what shes making atm....and turbo's :o - Im not a good enough rider for that caper yet though.
Also both forks are leaking so they are going to do the seals and just have a good once over really - really lucky to have such knowledgable lads helping me. I'll get a good bike out her yet :)
Wifey material...
I am lQQking for wife #4.:banghead:

Back