Gen 3 Hayabusa

I heard the 3rd gen will be electric. Someone leaked a photo of its power source.

Here are a few threads on the subject..there are more but this will get the point. We are with you, we want a GEN 3 as well......

Last edited:
So there is still quite a bit of buzziness in the bars....?
Well the buzzing never bothered me in the first place, but it certainly does buzz. I only have about 150 miles on the bike with all the new mods and to be honest I was more focused on the brakes and wheels to notice the buzzing. If you ride the 3K-4.5K area the buzzing is max. I try not to be there too long.

#BuzzKill ~ #ReducingEngineVibrations ~ #THEoRg *

#BuzzKill ~ #ReducingEngineVibrations ~ #THEoRg *

I know, I know, I'm getting to it one of these days...…………!

Well the buzzing never bothered me in the first place, but it certainly does buzz. I only have about 150 miles on the bike with all the new mods and to be honest I was more focused on the brakes and wheels to notice the buzzing. If you ride the 3K-4.5K area the buzzing is max. I try not to be there too long.

Is this buzziness common on Gen2s? I’ve had a Throttlemeister almost since new and got the HD bar ends with it and have never felt any buzziness in the grips. Oh Arch, I saw this and thought of you. You ever get it all blacked out?

Back