with the current ZX14

so what would Suzuki gain ?

I doubt there will be
a next generation
ZX14R either .

:race:

Is this new or an i just slow?
Old news to us here....

There have been rumors such as this for quite a while now...it's hard to say if Suzuki has an appetite to continue with development of the gen 3....with the pandemic slowing pretty much everything down, I'd say the release (if any) of a gen 3 will be delayed.

You can be sure your bike will have much nicer parts than the Gen 3 if/when it arrives.
Yes this is certainly true. I was hoping Suzuki might adopt a Ducati strategy with a basic bike then a top-shelf version. Also, the sum of the parts may not equal the whole. If a Gen 3 three had a modern electronics package the performance could be pretty massive. My BMW's brakes are significantly better than my super expensive Brembos on the Busa. It's the electronics that make it better.

Still I agree with your point. The Gen 3 would have to be really great to get me to switch from the one I have.

Yes this is certainly true. I was hoping Suzuki might adopt a Ducati strategy with a basic bike then a top-shelf version. Also, the sum of the parts may not equal the whole. If a Gen 3 three had a modern electronics package the performance could be pretty massive. My BMW's brakes are significantly better than my super expensive Brembos on the Busa. It's the electronics that make it better.

Still I agree with your point. The Gen 3 would have to be really great to get me to switch from the one I have.
The only downside to a GEN3 will be the price. I can't afford an H2 and I think a gen3 will be up there around the same price.

The only downside to a GEN3 will be the price. I can't afford an H2 and I think a gen3 will be up there around the same price.
It will really depend on what they do with it as to how expensive it will be...price also sells, how many H2s are running around I wonder? It would interesting to see how that platform is selling...

I will guarantee you Suzuki knows.

Back