Gas Prices

Stop complaining you guys......here in the Netherlands its about $8 per gallon.
banghead.gif
We are complaining, not because of the price of gas, but for the $44,000,000,000.00 in profits made last quarter. NOTE not last year but last quarter! I work in the general area where most of the oil is made into gas in the USA. The storage tanks are full, the refineries are in full production. The prices of gas are fixed. Its not the price per barrel, if it were the Arab's would be getting all the money and not the oil companies.

firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Us Canadians have been paying over $4.00 a gallon for a long time now.
It's $1.10 a liter = $4.40 gallon. But I'm glad I'm not you guys paying $8.00 - $11.00 a gallon!!
guns.gif

memphis, tn area 2.99/gal for the cheap stuff.
VP racing u-2 - 9.00/gal

Around $3 for 87 octane here in Greenville.

But I filled up the Busa with 93 octane for $3.28 a gallon on Saturday.

At the moment in Ireland it's at about €1.19 per litre.

If 1 gallon = 3.78 Litres

Thats €4.49 per gallon.

Convert to Dollars = $6.82 per gallon

I WIN..........or do I LOSE.......
guns.gif

And just when does the Revolution begin?
rock.gif

firedevil.gif

guns.gif

Oh wait, that's not till half the country is shutdown and out of work.  
ohthedrama.gif

Chocolate or vanilla icing, the cake's the same if we all vote for either of the major parties. They're killing us.      
pillepalle.gif

Us Canadians have been paying over $4.00 a gallon for a long time now.
It's $1.10 a liter = $4.40 gallon. But I'm glad I'm not you guys paying $8.00 - $11.00 a gallon!!  
guns.gif
I would gladly pay $4 a gallon if our health insurance did not cost $650 a month for a family of four.

Around the Augusta, GA area gas prices start at 3.09 per gal and end at about 3.30 for premium.

I just returned home from the Bike Week Nationals in Valdosta, GA. The average 87 octane there was 3.19 per gal.

I don't know what to do about fuel prices, but something needs to be done. A 500 mile trip cost me close to $400 in fuel alone. I understand that I was driving the Dodge and pulling a 7X14 trailer loaded with a bike and all the racing gear, but $400 is nasty. I didn't speed either. In fact, I ran 65 on the Interstate in order to conserve fuel.

Back