Current gas prices

Now a buck 67 for 87 octane....2/15/03..a busa is ok with that
five bucks, fill her up..... good to go for a couple days.
beerchug.gif

You guys have it easy. Its just gone up again here, now £3.60 uk gallon. Our a**hole government takes 85% tax on it.

AAAssjani.gif
 Almost $2.00/gal for premium in Daytona. About .10/gal cheaper outside of Volusia county due to some special tax they inflict. Fill up on your way to Bike Week! mark the fireman  
devil.gif

Jeeze, they are really stickin' it to us in the Northern Calif. Bay Area. Super is $2.45 gal The cheap crap is $2.00. That's in San Francisco. In Oakland it's just a few cents cheaper!! The price you pay to live in the Bay.... Just one more reason to only ride my bike..... sheesh!!!!

this is how i feel about that!!!
cussing.gif
eatme.gif
cussing.gif
eatme.gif

cussing.gif

eatme.gif

I saw 1.52 for 91 today in OKC... it seems to be slowly going down the last week or so..

Was $1.53 earlier this week in Wichita. It did go back up to $1.59 for the cheap stuff. Premmy is around $1.70.

AAAssjani.gif
pissed.gif

Here in Louisiana, we are paying $1.70 for Regular, $1.80 for Premium, and $1.90 for Super. With oil prices at almost $40 per barrel, that's good news for my company (ConocoPhillips). Oil companies do real well with prices at $20-$25 per barrel. Go Figure!!

Brian

almost 99 cents per litre here in bathurst, nb, canada
it'll be over a dollar by the time the busas out.
i think that's like $2.60/gallon US dollars.
soon i'll be measuring the stuff in ounces..

Here are the prices in North Alabama:
87 octane - 1.56
89 octane - 1.66
91 octane - 1.76

Those are the cheapest prices I can find around here.

Old thread reborn...now where i live 1,95 for 87...went though Lee Vining Cali,...2.57 for 87 ouch..
Hey Cache..My Busa rocks on 87..use it all the time..

Back