Gas Prices

Washington, Seattle area 87 $3.64, Diesel $3.89. Getting robbed!
ban.gif

Here in the back woods it's $2.96 for 87 and just filled the Busa up a few minutes ago at $3.29 for 91. Diesel is $3.39.

Bremerton, Wa.

Unleaded Reg. $3.11
Diesel $3.53

Won't be many road trips taken this year.
Might have to dust off the bicycle.
sadnews.gif

$3.21 for the "cheap" stuff here, rising every day.

Our illustrious confused-in-chief had the following to say during his "press conference" on Friday:

CBS Radio Journalist: What's your advice to the average American who is hurting now "â€￾ facing the prospect of $4 a gallon gasoline?

Chuckle head: Wait a minute. What did you just say? You're predicting $4 a gallon gas?

CBS Radio Journalist: Most analysts are predicting $4 a gallon gasoline by this summer or earlier.

1.08 watt bulb: That's interesting. I hadn't heard that.

Not two minutes later, not even a full 120 seconds after this fool told everyone in America that he has his head so far up his aft castle that he hasn't noticed the skyrocketing gas prices, he was asked a question concerning the funding of his forthcoming presidential library on the SMU campus. He responded as follows:

Reporter: Any restrictions on who can give? Will you take foreign money for this?

Moribund-in-chief: Yes, probably take some foreign money, but we don't know yet. I, frankly, have been focused elsewhere, like on rising gasoline prices and my trip to Africa. I haven't seen the fund raising strategy yet. And so, the answer to your question is really I can't answer your questions well. A-hyuck-a-hyuck.

How long, O Lord, how long?

rock.gif
how do you guys afford to drive your ford excursions
laugh.gif

but seriously,
sadnews.gif
wth....does anyone drive? If gas was like that here no one would drive anywhere
deadhorse.gif
They have these vehicles that are called, "Not a Ford Excursion" there. They also have several new models called, "Not a three and a half ton dually pickup," and the new revision of the ever popular, "Not an eight thousand pound Hummer." We apparently don't have these models here in the land of the free. Our "green car of the year" is a six point two liter V-8 Tahoe hybrid that weighs more than a '59 Cadillac and struggles to do twenty to the gallon in the real world.

There are still many goons clogging up London in their Range Rovers and running over people on bicycles, but they seem to be getting their windshield wipers stolen and their tires let down on a regular basis. The new congestion and CO2 charge schedule coming in October is probably going to make it so expensive to drive one of these tanks across Vauxhaull Bridge that it's going to be cheaper to get out and walk and just buy a new car when you get where you're going.

Hmmm...should i post this?!

One price here in Saudi

91 Octan - $0.45 per gallon.
95 Octan - $0.60 per gallon.  

I pay around $3 to fill up my busa with 95  
cool.gif

Hmmm...should i post this?!

One price here in Saudi

91 Octan - $0.45 per gallon.
95 Octan - $0.60 per gallon.  

I pay around $3 to fill up my busa with 95  
cool.gif
You would think after we liberated Kawait, gas would be free. But then again, Exxon Mobil would never go for that.

Here in Okie Homa
hello.gif
 it's: $3.09 for 87, $3.29 for 91 and $3.50 for Diesel  
wowold.gif
. And I live where they MAKE IT  
banghead.gif

Where's ALL that Iraq Oil we were suppose to get to OFF SET the COST of the War, and our continual involvement  
rock.gif

$3.749 for Supreme yesterday in Oakdale CA on hiway 108 in the Sierra foothills. $3.649 for the 89 octane I use in my Busa and my CBXs.

Back