Gas Prices Up Here!!!

zoomsplat

Registered
I know that the price of gas is completely out of control.  I am currently paying $1.20 per litre up here in Newfoundland, for supreme gas.  That works out to be about $4.80 per gallon.  It is making it more and more difficult to go for a spin whenever you want to.  There is approximately 46% taxes on a litre of gas.  The experts say at the petroleum board that if oil goes up by $1.00 per barrel, then the price of gas should only go up by .08 cents per litre.  Why is it then, that, this week when oil went up a buck per barrel, gas went up 3 cents per litre.  That's about 12 cents per gallon.  We are getting reemed by both the Government and the Petroleum Terrorists.
evil.gif

Fuel retailers take advantage of the situation and set prices higher to make profits while the news reports keep spouting off about crude prices. It is all about what the market will bare. Things won't change until people stop buying gas because they genuinely can't afford it.

Here in the Inland N.W. U.S.A. were paying about $3.09 for 92 octane.....
Maybe not as bad as some? Maybe worse than others?
We are all still "Getting Reemed"
mad.gif

I spent $70 to fill my tank yesturday. 23.4 gals at $2.99 each for 87 oct.
mad.gif

Here in the Inland N.W. U.S.A. were paying about $3.09 for 92 octane.....
Maybe not as bad as some? Maybe worse than others?
We are all still "Getting Reemed"  
mad.gif
Stagerulz...ya can save a little bit by going with 87 octane. Do some searches here....most everyone runs it. No pinging...no performance issues........and cheaper.
No need to spend the extra cheese on premium.

Oil buggers. We're paying about £4.20 ($7+) per gallon these days, ouch. Feel bad for you guys too, yours seems to be going up faster than ours.

$2.779 for 87 Valero/Beacon, was $2.759 a few days ago
sad.gif
Bike runs good on 87, first 5 tanks was on 91.

My owners manual says, " a premium fuel of at least 92 octane should be used, or serious engine damage could occur".  This comes directly from the specifications and regular maintenance section.  I wonder if the 99 is different in that way?  I didn't mean to offend anyone.  I also have the Suzuki maintenance manual from 99, and it says the same thing.
rock.gif

GAS is $ 3.55  for 9/10 a gal. 94 octane Were i am  
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|BUTTER2BOY
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128318786 -->

dont feel too bad, glad the busa takes unleaded. try diesel, cheapest for them too make but costs as much if not more than super unleaded here. glad my truck is just for towing and not my everyday driver!($75-100 to fill the poor beast
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|gtspd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128320672 -->

HE HE HE .. in Hawaii .. we got this silly gas Cap law that governs the wholesale prices .. then it gets all messed up and filters thru to the consumer .. it got as high as $3.89 for 91 here in Oahu .. this week its around $3.49. supposed to go up .27 cents next week.. on the neighbor islands its at least .30 - .50 cents more.. Every week its different, like a roller coaster ride.

Went on a ride yesterday and saw 2.65 a gallon...

Got it for $3.02 yesterday. That was the cheapest I saw - at least until I had the full tank. Immediately afterward I saw several stations with $2.89. I hate it when that happens!

Back