Even I'm suprised by these gas prices

I have a friend
that picked gas up
today for $1.25 a gallon .

:super:
IMG_1963.JPG

#DieselUnder3bucks ~ #GasPrices ~ #SamsClubFuelPrices ~ #THEoRg *

locally here in the north country it goes for 3.60 a gallon today. But it is a slightly bigger gallon and that is Can money But still at 80 cents Cdn a litre trust me we like that a lot
But at a 1:80 US it still works out 47 cents litre in your money or 61 cents ours
We creep ever closer but never get the prize

locally here in the north country it goes for 3.60 a gallon today. But it is a slightly bigger gallon and that is Can money But still at 80 cents Cdn a litre trust me we like that a lot
But at a 1:80 US it still works out 47 cents litre in your money or 61 cents ours
We creep ever closer but never get the prize
wow, we now have 1.82 a liter and we are all over the moon lol.
Mind you, we don't have perma frost and frozen tundra to negotiate like you guys :poke:

or polar bears and rogue Huskies :). yes over all compared to the rest of the world North America has pretty cheap fuel costs. I remember being flabbergasted the last time I was in England and was amazed anyone could afford to ride anything

I'll try to get a pic if it don't rain tomorrow and I can get the busa out fir some essentials ;) but I got a call earlier that it was 97 cents a gallon not far from me. Seems the normal right now is about 1.30 a gallon for regular but ive seen some stations keeping it around 1.79

Back