for the ford svt lovers.

justa-busa-girl

Registered
we just picked up a new ford svt raptorr yesterday, what a fun pickup we were out jumping ditches all mourning:laugh: Does anyone here own one?
a few pics

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

Sweet !!! I've never heard of it.....have any more pics? Is it based off the 150, 250 ??

Thats a sick truck. Its a very capable off road truck. A production based raptor did the BAJA 1000 last time around. I love it.

Sweet !!! I've never heard of it.....have any more pics? Is it based off the 150, 250 ??

ill try to get some better pics of it soon, yeah this pickup is made for off road it set up with fox shocks. 11 inches of travel, 35 inch tires,ect. they cost a little over 40k to answer projekt!!. I love the interior and want to put some kind of orange highlights on the body to make it stand out a little more. It looks alot better in person to me , the e net pics dosent do it justice i dont think.

Nice, I was just reading about them a few days ago... How does it ride? They've got a new Fox Racing Shock installed upfront that is supposed to be the bomb, combined with the other off road hardware it should make an awesome toy out in the desert. Not supposed to be all that when it comes to tight trails and rocks, but then that's not what it's design intent is. Supposed to be able to hit some pretty gnarly terrain and just keep on rolling, so I'm curious how it rides...

Nice, I was just reading about them a few days ago... How does it ride? They've got a new Fox Racing Shock installed upfront that is supposed to be the bomb, combined with the other off road hardware it should make an awesome toy out in the desert. Not supposed to be all that when it comes to tight trails and rocks, but then that's not what it's design intent is. Supposed to be able to hit some pretty gnarly terrain and just keep on rolling, so I'm curious how it rides...

it acually rides very nice, we were thinking that it would be a ruff rider but was plesently suprised to find that it was prety decent on the highway. We wanted to waite till the 6.2 liter came out but not a single dealership would give us a time fram on it, they said it could be a couple months or a couple years noone knows for sure. OH well we are gonna put a turbo on this pickup anyway so the 5.4 will be ok for us.

lol, a turbo 5.4 jumping dunes in the desert... can you say oil starvation induced bearing failure?

My Ford SVT is not a RAPTOR but a LIGHTNING (supercharged F-150). Heard/read about the Raptor a while back but never seen it till now:thumbsup:

Back