Ford EcoBoost Engines...Thoughts?

Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS)

Yeah, it took me 2 days to get used to only needing a pinky to steer the truck at any speed. Got in theSkaz's Mazda6 and the wheel was so heavy. My mind immediately exploded. Usually little car to me would mean light steering. Yeah. But I'm up to 400 miles on the new truck. I am loving it. Been nice to it. Liking the Sync and, as long as it lasts, New Truck Smell :cheerleader:

PM Sent Blanca!

The Electronic Power Assisted Steering is what i was referring to. It was awkward going around tight corners with no resistance in the steering wheel. The best way to explain it is to have you hold a detatched steering wheel in your hand and pretend your driving.....you can make the revving noises if you want..... That is what it feels like! Almost as if the Steering wheel is detatched from the rest of the truck! It isn't anything that is a deal breaker....just something that will take some getting used to.

Ok let me look up the invoice for you.
You purchasing or leasing?
Do you currently have a Ford? If you do there may be addtl incentives or rebates available to you. I'll look up the incentives in Cinci and see what is out there. Have you received any mailers or 'private offers' from ford? If you want to pm me your full name and zip code I'll look it up to see if any addtl offers are in your name. Basically they are called 'certificates'. They vary in value from $500 to $750 to $1000. These are 'stackable' with other rebates meaning they can be combined together for addtl total savings.
Let me know, I'll look up invoice.

There is Tuxedo Black exact same truck at
Nourse Chillicothe Ford Lincoln Mercury
(740) 773-7913

MSRP$40,720
This truck has factory installed trailer brake controller and sat radio for 6 months.
Other than those two options it is identical to the one you're looking at.

Is the Tuxedo black what you want?

Mike Castrucci Ford has the identical truck as the red you're looking at in Tuxedo Black.
1020 state route 28, Milford Oh,45150
(800) 884-6211

MSRP $39,910
Vehicle is $385 less because it was built 2 months prior to the red one in first quarter of the year.
Every quarter the vehicles go thru what is called a 'price walk' meaning they jump a bit.

Mike Castrucci Ford has the identical truck as the red you're looking at in Tuxedo Black.
(800) 884-6211

MSRP $39,910
Vehicle is $385 less because it was built 2 months prior to the red one in first quarter of the year.
Every quarter the vehicles go thru what is called a 'price walk' meaning they jump a bit.

Sorry for the delay. had to run an errand. Yea, Tuxedo Black was what i was looking for. The one i sent you was Race Red. So far the one place has stacked about 4k in rebates already. My Truck now is a chevy paid off and I'll probably just trade it in. Its just a basic colorado i used while i was in school since it was good on gas.

(800) 884-6211

MSRP $39,910

Here's a link to the exact truck at above dealer:
2011 F-150 For Sale - Milford, Ohio

Invoice on the unit is $36,698.62
$4k in rebates is right. You should call this place and find out what if any are the dealer fees other than tax and tag. If they charge you a fee of around $500 than they should be able to sell it to you for invoice. If not at invoice ask them how much over they want.

So now comes the trade. Don't let em steal it from you.

I am split between EcoBoost Lariat and Laramie Ram with a RamBox ( DON'T JUDGE ME! )

After reading up on some of the prices here...I jumped on my bank's car buying program site and built my own EcoBoost. Here are the results :D

Screenshot2011-06-17at41901PM.png

I am split between EcoBoost Lariat and Laramie Ram with a RamBox ( DON'T JUDGE ME! )

After reading up on some of the prices here...I jumped on my bank's car buying program site and built my own EcoBoost. Here are the results :D

Screenshot2011-06-17at41901PM.png

Look up resale value on five year old trucks. You will see which one is worthless and which one holds its value. A guy with a 2010 $30,000 dollar Dodge truck wanted to trade it. Clean book value was $18k :(

Look up resale value on five year old trucks. You will see which one is worthless and which one holds its value. A guy with a 2010 $30,000 dollar Dodge truck wanted to trade it. Clean book value was $18k :(

Was it a Laramie? I know that Dodges don't hold their value but i can't deny the coolness of the ram box ( I am a shark fishing junkie and shark poles along with other equipment take up a lot of room ). I want a Lariat but i think that i will cry if i ever take it off road. FX4 is more my style but everything seems to be an option on that damn thing, i am surprised that it doesn't have a window rolldown crank standard.

Thanks for all the help Blanca!! :thumbsup:
XLT SuperCrew 4X4 Ecoboost--3.73 axle--Chrome, Convenience, Max Tow, and Plus Packages with bed steps and rear steps. It was actually custom ordered by someone who backed out of it and happened to be what i was looking for! Drinks are on me when i make it to the Bash!

2011-06-27_16-51-44_250.jpg

Locator to the rescue :thumbsup:
Nice truck. Congrats.
Hope I was able to help you make a nice deal.

Yea! You helped alot. Thankfully the dealer was up front about everything...pretty much said he believed in a fair price instead of screwing people over "Because someone will find out sooner or later you screwed them and then you lost them as a customer after that" .....

Back