First ride together

Have her sign on here. We like Gixxers!

AND their riders!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

i firmly believe that there is nothing SEXIER than a female on a street bike. Im serious dude that is awesome that she is open minded enough to want to come out there with you.

Looks like your both learning, her to ride and you to support her! Awesome. Sometimes I'd like my wife to do that, but then I think about the support she gives me, and all that, and I'm ok with the "alone" time we have when I go riding. Make sure you teach her the right ways to ride, AND how to handle different situations....GL Mrs. Zuki!

Charlie

It's great when the two of you can enjoy doing something together like riding. Make sure she takes the MSF course as soon as she can. If you are like me, it will take some getting used to riding with her. You will have the tendency to watch her while you ride, but don't forget to keep your eyes and focus on what YOU are doing too. My hats off to her for learning how to ride! My wife decited she wanted to ride her own bike at age 56. She compleated the MSF course this last October in the rain and 36 deg. temps. Gotta love em!
beerchug.gif

Oh, BTW, she needs better gear from the waist down!

--Wag--

Better gear is a must - Just need to do some more shopping. Plan on getting her leathers top to bottom in the next month or so. We just have to wait awhile until my buddies shop transitions over from snowmobile stuff back to motorcycle stuff.

If anyone has any used ladies gear that might fit drop me a pm, with the expense of the 2nd bike, and stands, we sure wouldn't mind saving a few dollars.

Sexy, oh man...any woman that rides is sexy in more ways then one! Something about a woman on a bike that...need I say more...lol.

Nervous, heck yes. I'm way more nervous then her. Maybe because I've been riding for so long, and have seen the hazards, had friends pass away, been injured myself - so I have a firm grasp on the risks, where she just thinks this is a liberating fun experience and hasn't had to deal with the pitfalls this lifestyle really can throw at you. I don't want to scare her, but at the same time I'm trying to educate her, so it's a real balancing act of what to say and how to say it to her. Any input to help me help her out is appreciated.

I'm so proud of Mouser, not only did she ride in sorta bad road conditions, cold weather, but we were riding pretty slow through a few round-abouts and she did great at slower speeds where the bike doesn't handle as well as going a little faster as most of us know. She is learning throttle control, and playing with the friction zone with the clutch, and shes doing wonderful.

The bike fits her great, but in my driveway there is a pretty good slant to it, tus she was a little tippy-toe. Will keep an eye on things, and make adjustments if needed. She will be taking the MSF course asap when they start up again, she keeps checking the website daily to see when registration opens so she can get in. Keeping it safe, and taking it slow.

That is awesome. Hopefully someday soon I will post fotos similar to these with my wife on a gixxer of her own.

Get that gixxer lowered a little for her. God bless you both and wish you both the very best. Stay safe and wait til the roads clear up better. Salt, sand, ice and snow is not good... especially for inexperienced riders.

take care

(RCKTMAN @ Jan. 28 2007,05:15) i firmly believe that there is nothing SEXIER than a female on a street bike. Im serious dude that is awesome that she is open minded enough to want to come out there with you.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
super.gif

Hi everyone,
First off, I want to thank you all for the kind words and words of support.
Zuki was wonderful while I was riding, I was a little afraid that he would yell at me for all the things I was doing wrong, but never did. He just kept telling me how great I was doing, and it made me feel good about the whole experience. I know there are a lot of risks in riding, and learning more, just by reading even, however, there are risks in everything we do in life. Yes I have two children, and Zuki is making me get a big life insurance out on me, and a living will. I think it's cute, but also a good idea. I am excited to take the MSF classes.

I know I was meant to ride, it doesn't matter if I am not good on my feet! heehee
I just know when I sat on the GSXR, it was perfect, not scary, but I felt more like a kid that was doing something I have wanted to do forever...and in the winter! that rocks!!!

There were times when I seen snow or sand or wet, and got a little nervous, however, I felt the way the bike wanted to move and went with it. I realize you need to have confidence in the bike you ride. I felt that this bike was made for me. The pictures make it look like the bike sits a little to high, but it really doesn't. I can stand with my feet flat and little give in the knee. I think it was just the camera. But next time I am on it I will see what Zuki thinks.

It was scary going down his driveway....it looked a lot steeper then it really is, so I had the brakes on most of the whole time. I wouldn't do anything I didn't feel good with.

Zuki is a great teacher, and I am so lucky to have him to ride with, just wish you wouldn't worry so much hunny!
all_coholic.gif

Anyways, I could go on and on. Thank you again for all the kind words. and every little bit of input helps.

Dogs are Demanding Sidecars now, otherwise they threaten to rip up every Sponge Bob stuffy in the House.

_wsb_350x282_whatdogs.jpg

After I look at all these pictures, I look like a worried parent just about to let his daughter go out on her first date...Just a tad nervous

mouser33c.jpg

mouser33b.jpg

(heavybusa @ Jan. 28 2007,13:30)
laugh.gif
Those are words I would love to hear.

great avatar!
Not sure if you were talking to me or not, but if you were, thanks and Zuki made the avatar for me!
biggrin.gif

Back