first time together

bigbad

Registered
bought it in november wrecked and pieced it back together, lot of work a few touches most may notice are, no key hole for the trunk, and no rear master sight hole, and the seam all around the tank was molded in, seen a few paint dash panels gave that a shot too, not done yet, lot of lil bolts, retarded plastic push pins and need to machine a rear wheel got my front done already and it lines up to factory, wanna stretch the swingarm 6 after riding stock for a month, and next winter gaphics, and by the way i dumped a whole can of metal flake its real shiny

busa1.jpg

busa2.jpg

busa3.jpg

3d.jpg

fin.jpg

Last edited:
The tank does look good and I can tell that thing will sparlke in the sun. :thumbsup:

I shaved and filled in the holes in the tail where the Frankenstein bolts came through and got ride of the body line on the front fender of mine....nice work on yours, where did you relocate the trunk latch too?

That's a big ole garage you got there! Bike looks nice.

i used a cable offf my cb 500 and ran the cable on the left side made a loop and zip tied it in front of the seat. if you reach under the the tail in the top part of the filler panel theres a cable........ pleas don't make a day ride to come steal mt hump......:please:

Last edited:
Seems like you'd be very happy with this achievement!

Nice work!

Back