first ride today!!

SEVEN30LG

Registered
so most you guys know i bought this bike like 3 weeks ago ....was sitting for years and i had to bring it back to life...well today everything was done ..only thing left is plastics need to be ordered but that can wait another week or two...well i took it around the block and it felt ok..i took it on the highway and after 2 minutes of riding i was doing 100 lol....but the thing is i d k if the speedo was acurate cause the ride was REALLY comfortable...on my kawi and f4i the ride after 100 was rough and loud.....but anyway i was excited and had to let you guys know lol

Busa is smooth at 100 and pegged. Stock gen1 gearing is 17/40 if you want to check your sprockets though.

Be very careful and HAVE RESPECT for the mighty Busa. IF you haven't been riding for years, and this is your first ride, taking it to triple digits might be something you should reconsider until you get your riding legs back....no good to wrap it and yourself around a telephone pole or under a truck your first day out....

Awesome bro, no pics? :laugh:
lol not yet..hope to buy a gopro real soon!

Be very careful and HAVE RESPECT for the mighty Busa. IF you haven't been riding for years, and this is your first ride, taking it to triple digits might be something you should reconsider until you get your riding legs back....no good to wrap it and yourself around a telephone pole or under a truck your first day out....
nah its my fourth bike...was my first time riding her since getting her running...thx for the info though bro

Grip it and Rip it brother, good crusing speed for this bike.
yeah it was really comfortable...tomorrow ill be out again! :lol:

the busa is very comfortable at high speed much more than my f4i and cbr 1000rr almost to comfortable, makes you wanna stay at high speed:laugh:

Glad ya got out for a ride, makes all the hard work worth. :thumbsup:

I've got a clutch side fairing for an 06 le that's 99% perfect, has a scratch across the Kanji, the Kanji can be bought from a dealer and replaced. Lemme know if you interested, save some money and clear my basement out a bit.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

yeah, now that you know what the secret is with the Bus you start comparing everything to it. "yeah it rides nice, but it ain't no Busa" :rofl:

Back