My first ride of 2006

Super Trucker

Donating Member
Registered
I took the cover off today, after a couple months, and went for an 80 mile ride. Michigan weather, got to love it, the last time I rode was on Halloween. All the rain we have had the last 2 weeks has washed the salt off the road, and today's temp was in the 50's, so I couldn't resist. It felt great to be in the seat again.

race.gif

I know how you feel. We have had 25 straight days of rain with mud slides etc. Glad you got in a ride. Hope it was GREAT!

in Istanbul , usually weather suitable for biking 10-11 months
smile.gif

Two weeks ago , wanted to try out my new ski pants on the Busa . It was a 17 mile ride in 29 degrees . Pants work great ! Gotta find some better cold weather gloves that still have built in armor .......anyone know of some
rock.gif
?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just went for a ride yesterday(a 20 minute ride and i lovedd it so much!!!)I was taking my 1200 bandit to the dealership to be traded in on a 2006 busa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i live just north of Toronto,Ontario,Canada so its not too often that we ride this time of year.

Rode last Saturday, It's suppose to be 55 tomorrow and 65 Sunday so I will definetly be riding. Oh ye, going to do my HID install tomorrow.

Two weeks ago , wanted to try out my new ski pants on the Busa . It was a 17 mile ride in 29 degrees . Pants work great ! Gotta find some better cold weather gloves that still have built in armor .......anyone know of some
rock.gif
?
Wear snowmobile gloves(gauntlets) over your summer gloves. The summer gloves gloves give you crash protection and snowmobile gloves keep you warm and dry.

Thanks everybody, it was great. I put the cover back on this afternoon though. It rained all day today, and they are calling for snow tommorrow. Hopefully in a few weeks we can get out again. Everybody be safe and enjoy this new year.

Back