Lookin to get a ride together

(VaBusa @ Feb. 22 2007,11:58)
(heavybusa @ Feb. 22 2007,11:10) I live near where 95 meets 64 right near downtown Richmond.
My old doc used to be on 11th street I think...right near MCV? And I used to go party at some bar in Shockoe Bottom...cool area...I was all around your place yesterday; damn the traffic!!! Ughhh...

Taking me to lunch 'eh? Okay...sounds good...
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

All right so far from inputs from everyone that wants to go the best centralized area would be in the Richmond area. So would everyone be cool meeting up there. heavybusa you know that area well you wanna help me out and get a route set up for the ride with some good roads with twisties.

We can definetly work this out.

There are not many twisties in the city, but we can make it a good ride.

Yep, we can head out to williamsburg/yorktown (Va knows the route) that is fun or we can go towards Dinwiddee/Blackstone country roads.

This ride sounds oddly familiar. Hmmm, a ride to Va Beach?
biggrin.gif

(GMbusa @ Feb. 22 2007,16:20) This ride sounds oddly familiar. Hmmm, a ride to Va Beach?  
biggrin.gif
With or without a torrential downpour?
laugh.gif

Where's the photoshopped pic of my Busa underwater? LOL

It may be a little chilly next week. I dont have cold weather gear unless I borrow it from ben
laugh.gif

I'm talkin the week after next, the weekend of the 10th. It should be around 57, which in my opinion is good riding weather. Don't know if they are expecting rain yet but if there is rain then maybe the weekend of the 17th.

Gotcha, well we can have more than one ride.

Keep an eye on the weather and we will make something happen.

Did you see the kicking off the 2007 riding season meet on that site I posted?

Yeah we'll deffinately have more than one ride. You never know after we get to know each other a little bit, I might just wind up at your front door unnanounced and drag you out to go ridin. But I'd probably call first. But which site were you talking about, the one you sent me in the PM.

5016 Old Midlothian Tnpk
Richmond, VA

ABSOLUT CYCLE WORX
804-497-7000
Send Email

Hotels
Weather
Map/Direction
Kicking Off 2007 (# 1050)
Come join us to kick off the 2007 riding season, bands-Black Cash,Cut The Archetects Hand, and possibly another TBA, beer, food, sodas all for the low price of $10 a person. Time is 2:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. Don't forget to ride in green...after all, it's st. patrick's.

03-Jun-2007 - 03-Jun-2007 (Sunday - Sunday)

18.52 air miles

Glen Allen, VA

828-665-6891
Send Email

Hotels
Weather
Map/Direction
Ride for Kids (# 721)
This ride will begin at the Brook Hollow Shopping Center, located at the corner of Highway 250 and Broad Street. Registration will be from 8am till 9:45am. The ride leaves at 10am and will travel to the Richmond Times-Dispatch building. A light lunch will be served at the end of the ride, followed by a Celebration of Life program. This program will feature the stars of the day- young brain tumor survivors. $35 is the minimum donation to ride, but the more you raise the more you earn. For every $300 you earn, you will be entered for a chance to win a brand new Honda motorcycle.

www.pbtfus.org/rideforkids/calendar/2007/richmond07.html

(VaBusa @ Feb. 22 2007,16:38)
(GMbusa @ Feb. 22 2007,16:20) This ride sounds oddly familiar. Hmmm, a ride to Va Beach?  
biggrin.gif
With or without a torrential downpour?  
laugh.gif

Where's the photoshopped pic of my Busa underwater?  LOL
Okay... It's sounds oddly familiar TWICE.... It seems we had a stolen ride one time...
ices_rofl.gif

(heavybusa @ Feb. 22 2007,18:04) It may be a little chilly next week. I dont have cold weather gear unless I borrow it from ben
laugh.gif
hahaha NO! If I'm riding, I'm using it. But if the rides too soon, I can't make it. I got stuff to do on the busa... She's kinda apart in the garage, waiting on some stuff...

But don't worry Greg, If I need it, Paul probably sells it!
jump9.gif

Back