Any SE Va riders out there?

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I have had the privilege of riding with a good guy over the past 4-5 years. We ride most every weekend during the summer and as many days as possible during the off season. But time is catching up with us and especially him and he is giving up the BMW K1200 for a couch! Actually he has had several knee surgeries and riding is too much pain these days. We were a couple old guys but we were pretty fast and we surprised many sport bike riders at our "touring pace." More importantly we have never had a crash, as safety is always primary in our riding experience.

So I have been riding solo lately, which is fun but it's always good to have someone with you just in case something happens. I find I love the ride just as much solo, but its much harder to get up and get the gear on without someone waiting for you and expecting you to be on time! Anyway, with my buddy pushed into retirement with a knee injury, I'm looking for another riding partner. If anyone is interested in southeast Virginia let me know. I'm located in the southern most tip of Virginia Beach, about 15 minutes from the NC border.

You just need to head a bit further north Willie...Omar and I will get you away from the city! ;)

Back