Lookin to get a ride together

GhostRiderTL

Registered
Hey how's it goin everyone. Seeing how it's been warming up around here lately, I've been getting the itch to ride. I'm new to this area so I don't know it that good and I don't have any riding partners. So I'm inviting everyone in the Virginia Beach area to a gathering for a fun ride. If anyone is interested let me know and we can get this 2007 season kicked off.

(GhostRiderTL @ Feb. 22 2007,06:31) Hey how's it goin everyone. Seeing how it's been warming up around here lately, I've been getting the itch to ride. I'm new to this area so I don't know it that good and I don't have any riding partners. So I'm inviting everyone in the Virginia Beach area to a gathering for a fun ride. If anyone is interested let me know and we can get this 2007 season kicked off.
Hey check this out..

http://www.easttnriders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14108

I went out yesterday for a spin...HWY was okay and dry...but, in exit? it was tricky little bit...other than that it was a blast...
tounge.gif

I was stuck in Richmond for a doc appt, and insanely jealous of all the bikes I saw out
mad.gif

I'm game...I need to find the link to the planned VA rides for the 2007 season...give me a few...
smile.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 22 2007,09:45) I was stuck in Richmond for a doc appt, and insanely jealous of all the bikes I saw out
mad.gif

I'm game...I need to find the link to the planned VA rides for the 2007 season...give me a few...
smile.gif

Here are the scheduled rides...looks like April 7th is already a planned ride date further north...

Oops, Nathan's must faster than I am...must be the color paint on the Busa
tounge.gif

Thanks Nathan!

(VaBusa @ Feb. 22 2007,09:45) I was stuck in Richmond for a doc appt, and insanely jealous of all the bikes I saw out
mad.gif

smile.gif
I missed you in richmond again!!!!
crazy.gif

(heavybusa @ Feb. 22 2007,10:29)
mad.gif

smile.gif
crazy.gif
Yep, I ended up on Parham, then found my way to Hugenot and went to Joe's Fish World...spend $ I don't have LOL

Look what I got! Bad pic, but you get the idea...

IMG_2474.JPG

hey man i just moved to va beach couple months ago. i still dont have my bike down here but as soon as i do im down for some riding.

Let me know when, I'm usually game (Although I'm 4 hours away)... I grew up there, a block from Mt.Trashmore.

(VaBusa @ Feb. 22 2007,10:31)
(heavybusa @ Feb. 22 2007,10
super.gif
)
mad.gif

smile.gif
crazy.gif
Yep, I ended up on Parham, then found my way to Hugenot and went to Joe's Fish World...spend $ I don't have LOL

Look what I got! Bad pic, but you get the idea...
Very cool fish

One day you are here I am buying you lunch.

Everyone that's interested let me know where you live and I'll try and find a good centralized area that's about the same distance for everyone to get to for a meeting point. then from there if anyone knows that area good and know's what roads are good for riding I'll get some input from you and try to get a good route set up.

(heavybusa @ Feb. 22 2007,11:10) I live near where 95 meets 64 right near downtown Richmond.
I live where 81 and 64 meet. Straight shot from Richmond, just a little chilly heading over that mountain, Right Heavy?
laugh.gif

(heavybusa @ Feb. 22 2007,11:10) I live near where 95 meets 64 right near downtown Richmond.
My old doc used to be on 11th street I think...right near MCV? And I used to go party at some bar in Shockoe Bottom...cool area...I was all around your place yesterday; damn the traffic!!! Ughhh...

Taking me to lunch 'eh? Okay...sounds good...
smile.gif

(yamahor @ Feb. 22 2007,11:41)
I live where 81 and 64 meet. Straight shot from Richmond, just a little chilly heading over that mountain, Right Heavy?
laugh.gif
You have no idea!!!

Back