(heavybusa @ Feb. 22 2007,18:49)
laugh.gif
are you hitting on me?
rock.gif

I may have to rethink this.

Yeah this site: Link

Type in zip 23231
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
deffinate burn. Hell no I wasn't, I was just sayin if it's a nice day for ridin I always just cruise over to my friends houses and tell them to get suited up cuz we're goin ridin.

(heavybusa @ Feb. 22 2007,18:24) Gotcha, well we can have more than one ride.

Keep an eye on the weather and we will make something happen.

Did you see the kicking off the 2007 riding season meet on that site I posted?
Yeah I didn't see that before, I'll go to that for sure.

(GhostRiderTL @ Feb. 22 2007,19:01)
laugh.gif
are you hitting on me?
rock.gif

Type in zip 23231
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
 deffinate burn. Hell no I wasn't, I was just sayin if it's a nice day for ridin I always just cruise over to my friends houses and tell them to get suited up cuz we're goin ridin.
Don't worry about Greg, he thinks ALL the guys are hitting on him. When we were in Pauls shop, he kept asking if I liked him or something... I don't know, I was too busy eating a cheeseburger... or so the pic he's probably gonna post shows... meanwhile, I was ACTUALLY helping with the bike...
ices_rofl.gif
Okay, my little comment is over... I'm going to bed.

(yamahor @ Feb. 22 2007,19:04) Don't worry about Greg, he thinks ALL the guys are hitting on him. When we were in Pauls shop, he kept asking if I liked him or something... I don't know, I was too busy eating a cheeseburger... or so the pic he's probably gonna post shows... meanwhile, I was ACTUALLY helping with the bike...
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

(GhostRiderTL @ Feb. 22 2007,19:07)
(yamahor @ Feb. 22 2007,19:04) Don't worry about Greg, he thinks ALL the guys are hitting on him. When we were in Pauls shop, he kept asking if I liked him or something... I don't know, I was too busy eating a cheeseburger... or so the pic he's probably gonna post shows... meanwhile, I was ACTUALLY helping with the bike...
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif
I'll do ya one better you big lug!!

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s38.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/yus143/bikes/mountian%20ride/M4V04278.flv"></embed>

ices_rofl.gif

(GhostRiderTL @ Feb. 22 2007,19:01)
laugh.gif
are you hitting on me?
rock.gif

Type in zip 23231
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
I'm ready for that!!
flamesuit.gif

Just giving ya a hard time. Sounds good bro!

(heavybusa @ Feb. 22 2007,20:14)
(GhostRiderTL @ Feb. 22 2007,19:07)
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif
I'll do ya one better you big lug!!

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s38.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/yus143/bikes/mountian%20ride/M4V04278.flv"></embed>
jump9.gif

I don't ever remember that... Musta gotten me drunk or something. Yeah, thats it!

ices_rofl.gif

Bump

You guys still interested in maybe this weekend. If so we need to get some times and location in Richmond worked out.

Saturday (24 hours)
Thundershowers. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the low 40s.

Sunday (24 hours)
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 30s.

Well, if it's this weekend, I DEFINATELY won't be there. I'm still waiting on my bodywork to come in, and my exhaust...

MAYBE, just maybe NEXT weekend... I HOPE I'll be back together by then.

Actually the next weekend might not look too good either cuz it's St Patty's day
all_coholic.gif
unless none of you have plans for that.

Was there last weekend. Checked out a bar named Red Tavern I think it was.
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

Right now, I'd be happy riding my Busa to the gas station! I've got some serious PMS...
laugh.gif

(heavybusa @ Mar. 09 2007,12:24) I'll be out riding Sat, probably going to the auto show on Sunday.
I'd go to that with you but if it looks like it's gonna be raining, I probably wont go cuz I don't really wanna ride 90 miles in the rain to get home.
guns.gif
stupid weather

Back