First ride together

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Yesterday Mouser and I made a little history together. It was the first time we rode together on our own bikes. Little less then 45 minutes of riding, and took it real slow, as it was more of an instructional run, but it was awesome - She is addicted to say the least.

img_1907.jpg

I'm assuming that your S.O. Congrats on getting her out there. Tell her to be careful, tell yourself not to stress out (Yeah, right!) and both of you have a great time!

You're going to love riding with her!

--Wag--

Looks great! Congrats! Is that frickin snow I see??? And to think, I won't get out if it is below 68 degrees!!

lurk.gif
congrats, looks like the bike might be a tad tall for her. I'm sure if it is you'll have it corrected.
beerchug.gif

looks like you had alot of fun!! I can't believe you were out on the bikes today in Minneapolis, I was at the local stealership today and saw some guy riding away on an R1 and it sent chills through my spine, it was only 23 degrees here, definately something to be commended for!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

congrats
beerchug.gif
must be nice to have someone who will roll with you like that

It was pretty warm, I think it was about 35F outside, give or take a few degrees. She wanted to ride today, but was only about 15F out, and with the wind blowing we just will wait for another day. I was nervous as heck to have her ride on the streets, as they have salt, sand, ice, snow on them, but she did great for a first time on the bike.

Shes so excited to take the MSF courses this spring. Thanks everyone for the awesome comments. Im sure she will be thrilled to read the comments. I'm really glad she is riding now - nothing like having your best friend, and love of my life to share my passion for this lifestyle.

beerchug.gif

Back