Finnally got caught

Sled, didn't you do any stupid things in your life? As an example, who can really say they’re really exempt from road rage? Haven’t all of us been there? Or, people who don't wear helmets deserve what they get, come-on the guy probably made the biggest mistake in his life.

Well as a former Marine Capt and Company XO, first thing i'ld recommend is you thank God you're still alive, then talk to your first sargent as well as the judge advocate to see what your options are. Of course its gonna cost you you may lose a stripe or get an article 15, but chances are you aren't gonna get discharged about it. As for the Corps the only thing the Corps want to hear you say is you were stupid and it wont ever happen again.... You may also want to see if an attorney can get the civilian courts to drop it and let the military handle it...I've seen it done before....

Next time think before you take that "stupid pill" you must have swallowed before you got on your bike intoxicated

Semper Fi
DEz

sure I have Hank. And I too have paid the penalty. I'm just saying it sucks to get popped with a DWI and I hope to god he doesn't have it happen again. I had a significant other get killed by a drunk driver so I guess I have some pretty strong feelings. Do I want him to get tossed out of the Corps?? Heck no!!!! The point of my post was to learn from it, dont let it happen again, and to understand the importance of drinking and riding, thats all.

thanx guys im hangin and saving for a good lawyer ,still gonna keep the busa......luckly im really good at my job.....thanx howlin for the support.....but i just reinlisted in oct....so i got a chance.......but probably never see ssgt......kinda sux but i deserved it ....going to re hab after my njp then after my times up in the corps im gonna go to the legion....because that was a personal goal i set before i came in the corps anyways...semper fi howlin

schmud,
before you go to the legion please look into it carefully. It is not the Marine Corps. I served with them in Somalia. Great guys but.. I will leave those stories of the battlefield for you if you interested. Just know your life with them will not be the same as in the Corps.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Damn Dude, This sucks. I have been out of town for a couple of weeks, but hoping you made it back to Vegas for some more riding. I really hope things work out for you with this bad situation. Give me a call when you are back in Vegas (with or without the Busa).

SS

dude, what the good time? Dui ,170. the 2 do not go together. U might want to stop whining and take a look at your drinking. Maybe if you werer sober u could have got away or at least kept it on 2 wheels.
withstupid.gif

hey mickle im not whinning im just hoping someone learns from my mistake......that is all im a grown man spent 4 years and change in the corps and 3 too go.....so dont tell me im a f@#ckin whinner.......just someone might learn from my mistake my time was up.....hopefully your ignorant a@# doesnt learn the way i did
exclamation.gif

Sergeant you don't owe any of these people anything! You owe your gun crew and the people you shoot that cannon for. Everyone else can go to "HELL"!! Most of these people have no idea what is in store for you. Don't waste your time explaining it, cause they just won't get it.

Marc "Howlin Mad" :usa:

I find it interesting how many people are willing to preach to a guy who has just managed to make a major mistake that will dramatically change the course of his life.  I hope you remember these words of wisdom the next time you crack the throttle.  Best of luck with you're situation!  Many of us would have done the same thing if we managed to get ourselves in the same situation.

i here ya howlin justa waiting for my njpim notgonna lose my gun at least ,soat least i get to stay achief........semper fi howlin

The main advice that no one seems to be giving you is to go find the best lawyer that you can, for the civilian part of it. They will make a huge impact on your case with some of those charges being dropped before you even get to court, and others reduced! Beg, borrow or steal the money to get a good attorney( it's going to cost you alot if they find you guilty,anyway, right? SO PAY IT UP FRONT) and I can think of a half a dozen arguments in your favor in spite of what you did. They make plea bargains with murderers and rapists, they can certainly cut you some slack as well. You were mainly a hazard to yourself after all, and that weighs heavily in your favor. Hang in there dude, try and kick ass in the civil case, and then deal with the military. (Send lawyers, guns, and money- the #### has hit the fan; Warren Zevon) You may  get through this better than you think. Good luck.

You do the crime, you'll get the time

Don't get caught!

You're all safe over there!!

pic001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You geta discount on that car, the stering wheel is on the wrong side!

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K. I WANT TO KNOW IF THE U.K.  POLICE IS NEEDS ANYONE BECUASE I HAVE SEEN A BUSA AND A PORCHE WHATS UP WITH THIS ????JUST BULLSHITING BUT YOU GOT TO WONDER....  
huh.gif

Read it and weep...ALLMOTORBUSABOY

2 busa's, 1 Porsche and a merc 320 SLK

Nevermind. Some of us have it. And some.........

STILL FRIENDS!!!

Check out the latest on Busa kicks **** page..

Back