Finnally got caught

Bye the way, CAPTAIN in ENGLAND we
Don't have stering wheels. We use spoons
It's the thought that counts!!

:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
sad.gif
O.K. YOU GOT ME I ONLY HAVE A NEW EXCURSION LIMITED 4X4, 2 BUSA'S, 1 GSXR 600 AND A PRAIRE 650 V TWIN. AND GET THIS I ALSO WAS A SHERIFF AND WORKED FOR THE U.S. MARSHALLS
ernaehrung004.gif
YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE RIMS ON MY BUSA, POLISHED LIPS... I STILL AM GOING TO PAINT THE RIMS BLACK AND LEAVE THE LIPS POLISHED......I GUESS YOUR RIGHT SOME OF US HAVE IT AND.....STILL FREINDS

3_BIKES.jpg

Holly Crap!
You guy's are kill'in me with all your toys, I'm a Deputy Sheriff on Hilton Head Island, SC and all I have is a '02 Busa, '02 CBR f4i (wifes) and a used Expidition.... and I had to sell my first two kids to get them  Ha!   I need to pic up and move out West where the gettin is good......

:?: I only have the 2000 Busa my wife with the 2000 Bandit 1200S a built 1970 Mach 1 show and drag car a Ford F450 and a few other cars.... nuts!!! I need more toys!!!
[

<!--EDIT|Max Speed
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095306488 -->

Another cool pic!!

ALLMOTORBUSA - I'm half way through polishing my rims, what a nightmare!!

mercbike.jpg

The heck with polishing I did that on my 750 and 1100 I am going chrome on these babies and the frame swingarm and controls

Hey!!!!!!! this is the finally got caught subject...start a new subject on the inheritance you got..heheheheh...
Real bikers don't own nice RE..expensive four wheel rides..dammit!! :hammerhead:

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
OOOOHH! Some one jealous. Sorry!

Lets Get Back to the Subject.

Nicked some last month for D & D (DUI) He got a 16 Month bann!

Very rarely hear about bikers getting done over here. I thought we had more sense. Especially with only two wheels to wobble on....

tounge.gif

baaa.gif
baaa.gif
Speaking of getting CAUGHT.

I was reading a national news paper in ENGLAND the other day and a POLICEMAN on his own motorbike was caught speeding( not a hayabusa) but it was clocked doing 130mph. apparently he was given a prison sentence for this, 12 months. This is outrageous treatment considering, people in england don't even get locked up for committing crimal offences these days, and I should know....

baaa.gif

Everyone knows it was stupid, and im sure you learned your lesson.

I wish ya luck. In my area that would by my liscense. The courts may go easy on ya since its your first.

:argue: :argue: That is usually the case, but I'm not sure of the circumstances behind it. I just know that it shouldn't have been a custodial sentence. This guy was putting criminals away. Whats going on!!!!

I’m sure that most of the Busa owners didn’t buy their bike just for the looks of it
That is my only concern when I’m out on the bike that might run in to the law
Because just can’t help to crank the handle up a bit even just for the short run
I don’t enjoy traveling doing 160 m/h but it feels good for the short burst
I don’t drink when I drive and I would not recommend to any one to do when riding
Buy the sound of it and I hope that you learned your lesson and when all this behind you
Will just look back on it as a bad experience and will not let this happen again
So far I got lucky  and no tickets on my busa and it crossed my mind what if
I’m not sure what I would do if the law would want to chat with me about my driving habit
If I should just ride on or pull over I know the smart thing would be to stop but when
You are doing 250 km/h in the 90 km/h zone almost certain that would have to gave up the license  for some time Many of us just can’t afford to do that have to drive to work every morning and such
How ever I love my bike and I try to live up to the good driver expectation  but just have to have a little speed when the cost is clear  Things happen a lot faster when you up on the speed what seems to be far away in a second is right there in front of you
All in all I feel for you even so I the DUI we are human and have to fail some time to be better in the future
Wish you all the best

Man, I couldn't even imagine.
When I do the tripple digit runs, Im thinking, would I run or would I stop. In your case, sounds like you didn't have a choice, might have got away if you didn't have the booze. Damn booze. This is gonna cost bucks.
Sorry man. hope all goes as well as it can!

And so it goes...I drink alot of beer..in the afternoon....After i went riding....saw 11,200 in fifth ....before 0700 hours Sunday am...how fast wuz that..Hey sirUKbusa...you went how fast on your girlfriends Busa.....what mods..please explain.
No Busa goes over 200 mph without serious Mods....

DUDE..
First of all You better hope the DA does not see this post you will not have a prayer in court, second NEVER _EVER Pilot a busa under the influence, You are lucky to have been shown this lesson and be alive, or rather to not have taken a life.

I hope this was a good lesson

Good Luck,

On the upside
If you were going by the speedos read out you were probably only doing 150 or so
Tell that to the Judge. The Busa speedo isnot too accurate after 125mph, it shows a negligence of about 10-15mph
If you have been into the "REALM" you will know what I am talking about.

again Good Luck
Roy "The Daimyo"
Ridersnation MS

Back