Finnally got to Ride mY Bike

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Well had some nice weather and finally got my bike back From Spaz Racing in Iowa and man what a diffrence we haven't had a chance to dyno and tune yet but it certainly gets a whole lot more then i rember
muscle.gif
just gotta do some break in miles and then it's back to spaz's for a full dyno tune and them we can see what my little friendly shot can do for power man i'm so pumped thats gona be awhile though bikes in the painters now getting it;s Beserk theme done to it i think it's fitting i'll post some before and after pics when it gets home
thumbs-up.gif

mb, did you keep stock head, valves? any porting? let us know, im getting my 1397 kit finished nxt wk and im freaking out wanting to ride her. total difference or what?

The head is port and polished valves are the same size and with stage one yosh cams ain't seen any hard numbers yet but it's stuppose to be 200+ is what the plans are for just gotta take it easy now break it in and then to the dyno tuning we come and oh yeah the bike is totally diffrent the power band on the lower side seems to be alot more now pulls like a banshee but then the 16 42 gearing helps with that also hehe
biggrin.gif

The head is port and polished valves are the same size and with stage one yosh cams ain't seen any hard numbers yet but it's stuppose to be 200+ is what the plans are for just gotta take it easy now break it in and then to the dyno tuning we come and oh yeah the bike is totally diffrent the power band on the lower side seems to be alot more now pulls like a banshee but then the 16 42 gearing helps with that also hehe
biggrin.gif
16/42 holy crap....it must pull.

Yeah pulling is defintaly there real easy to hit a wheelie on it for me now which is a bit much for me i think i might take it back to 17/42 or do 16/40 not sure might split the diffrence not sure yet it really goes but never toped her out yet to see what my high end will be cause well i did like doing a few high end runs
wow.gif

what do you mean haven't Dynoed it yet?
rock.gif
??

If it is too lean you going to fry the motor!!!!!!!
Three heat cycles and it is ready for the Dyno. Spaz knows better.
Go back and get it dynoed TODAY.
Come on Spaz don't dyno till you have miles on it

I remember seeing your bike at SPAZ's shop back in oct. in about 500 pieces
cool.gif

hope she's running good.

Well Spaz did take it out and said it run good i'm not touching the pc untill it;s dynoed i coulda had it done but at a cost of 400 bucks when he said he could do it for free when his friend gets back from overseas i kinda figured for the 400G's i can do the break in riding my self don't plan on getting to wild with it until then

Well the guy was gona charge 400 bucks to have the dyno all days spaz can do it for free when his friend that has the dyno in his town gets back from over seas which is suppose to be shortly otherwise he woulda had to of taken my bike over into illinois he said to have it done so we will see whats up plan to have it back to him next month sometime

Back