Finnally got caught

why drink and drive,when u can smoke and fly...lol
glad ur ok dude,but there is no way i could have afew and get on mine it would eat me alive..lol
so wat push bike you getting now?>
tounge.gif

hope all goes ok in court and they let you off lightly m8ty

Your post sounds like you're proud of what you did. There's only one word for what you did....S> T> U> P> I> D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, Did anyone notice this post is TWO YEARS OLD!!!![/QUOTE]

HAHA! I was wondering why there were so many broken links
smile.gif
Good read though!

So what was the outcome? I was hoping to see the actual "lesson" for future readers where he states how many years he's going to do behind bars with a big fruit named Bubba.

My favorites part is the bleeding hearts talking about how he just made a mistake and we're all human. This was even after the idiot wrote:

they had cops looking for me and my friend because we have evaided them before i guess my time ran up[/QUOTE]

Yep, let's wish him the best of luck and get him back out on the road ASAP so he can risk more of our lives in a 170 mph drunken fury.

Wow there sure is a lot of us marines out there, and we have a busa....imagine that....that should be a sign up bonus...Join the best and get the best ha ha, sorry about your hard time, but you will get thru it. just a bump in the road
sad.gif

Back