Finally snapped and changed her clothes!!

BigBadDodge

Registered
Been limping along the chinese fairings now for almost 3years, last weekend i had to patch up the mount on the right fairing, friday night i had to head home after both sides (center fairing screw) plastic tore out, patched it up, rode out saturday and on my way back both went again :banghead: along with 3 of the 4post for the headlight assy breaking off the nose at some point saturday, got caught in the rain came home irate and started stripping the junk off and pulled the oem suzukis i have in primer out of storage.
Before-10ft away looked great, never fit right, rattled kept breaking
flat10.jpg

Headlight mounting posts:banghead::banghead:
flat9.jpg

Had some left over material so put em in flat black, got some stripes :whistle: (dark spot on the nose was a fresh touchup i did from scratching em during install)
Its fast as hell, i'm happy, so screw it!! Looks alot better in person, has this nice subtle im gonna wreck your day look :laugh:
flat8.jpg

flat4.jpg

flat6.jpg

flat2.jpg

flat13.jpg

flat12.jpg

I was actually suprised how much better the lights look on the flat!

Still up in the air on the wheels, chromes got some issues anyway but havent brought myself to be able to powdercoat em yet for what they cost :whistle:

Any future pictures should be better got a new phone a few weeks back and realized tonight the plastic protector was still over the camera lens:banghead:

This weekend im booked up almost completely. At most I'll get a rid up around horsetooth.

You should take time to relax though.

Flat black looks great.. :thumbsup:

You thought about putting a hayabusa kanji?

Have thought about it but kinda like people asking what the hell it is :laugh: Trying to keep the sleeper effect :rofl:

Thanks all, i looked at it this morning before i left for work (pouring freakin rain) and i just love the look!! Was really bummed i couldnt take it into work :banghead:

Back