Got outrun pretty bad

onerabidshark

Donating Member
Registered
Got outran last night in a quarter mile.  7-10 bike lengths  

Good thing it was another Busa   AaronG  (board member) on his 06 we had a good time there were several bikes (11) we ran all over town had a good time

I think I'm still alittle gun shy (from being broken here recently , scared to get broken again, I guess) seems like I won't let the clutch out and let her go. I'll get there soon enough,  even Aaron could hear me slipping the clutch to much.  
Of course I should have went with him yesterday, I could have worked on my problem,  He went to Idalou Dragstrip and ran about 20 runs,  while I opted to go ride around with that Cute Painter friend of mine. To each his own,  But she is Cuter hahaha    

Aaron    I had a blast I'll get my launches down this week and try again Thur or Sunday  give ya a better run.  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146491735 -->

Ya got to get your prioritys in order
idea.gif
, Evidently you do  
jump9.gif

Lets see, Painter or Bike, Painter or Bike, I'll take the Painter
laugh.gif

You missed a good time at the track but I guess I'll let you slide this time. I'll be ready for you whenever you are ready to run again. I love racing this bike.

Don't feel bad I don't think I could out run a Goldwing in 1/4 mile. I still haven't got the Busa past 6k rpm in 1st gear. Maybe I do better in a mile run and hope I could run them down.

youll get it....not like i can talk...never 'dragged' anything

You missed a good time at the track but I guess I'll let you slide this time.  I'll be ready for you whenever you are ready to run again.  I love racing this bike.
cool

Is everyone riding thursday?

I should have hung around longer the other night I think we all were having a good time but 5:45 am sure does come early

You missed a good time at the track but I guess I'll let you slide this time.  I'll be ready for you whenever you are ready to run again.  I love racing this bike.
cool  

I should have hung around longer the other night I think we all were having a good time     but 5:45 am sure does come early
I left at about 11:45 and everyone else was about to take off.  I raced Ben(ZX9R) and Eddie(Telefonica 600) and they smoked me.  I forgot to take the bike out of nuetral.  I felt like an idiot.  We went again and of course I left them like they were in nuetral.  Not sure if I'll make it this Thursday but I will try.

<!--EDIT|AaronG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146672699 -->

cool  

I should have hung around longer the other night I think we all were having a good time     but 5:45 am sure does come early
I left at about 11:45 and everyone else was about to take off.  I raced Ben(ZX9R) and Eddie(Telefonica 600) and they smoked me.  I forgot to take the bike out of nuetral.  I felt like an idiot.  We went again and of course I left them like they were in nuetral.  Not sure if I'll make it this Thursday but I will try.
cool just hollar at me if you do go, I might just to ride a little I'm like you don't know if I can make it either been busier than hell lately.

cool  

cool just hollar at me if you do go, I might just to ride a little I'm like you don't know if I can make it either been busier than hell lately.
I'll be there. Finally got a babysitter so the wife can go too. Guess I'll have to take it a bit easier with her on back. See you tonight.

cool.gif
I should be able to make it, gotta go work on a car right after work then have to go home and get the bike see ya there

Back