Went for a ride today bad outcome

sorry to hear about your boy hope he will make a full come-back, when we have a group ride one of us will hang back with the rookie if the fast movers want to kick it up a notch or two so he doesnt feel like he has to ride over his head to keep up thats usually when something real bad happens! ive seen it too many times.

Maaan thats terrible-- hope he gets better soon
wow -- there is only like one turn in Florida too ;)
I have seen it happen all too often tho -- newbie trying to step it up -- blows a turn. I once watched 2 guys blow it behind me and almost run off on a right hander on Palomar (clear across the incoming lane and almost off the road on the other side) after they were warned to ride thier own ride and to watch out for decreasing radius turns. Lucky for them nothing was coming the other way.

Glad he's going to be okay. Sorry to hear about the accident.

Sorry to hear about your friend going down, but I am glad to hear he will recover. Prayers and good thoughts heading out...

I told his family about all of the posts on here and they are very thankful to all of you.

Thank you for all the prayers!

hey everyone this is jason roberts cusin and i just wanted to say thanx for all the responses and all of the info. we will keep all of you posted

I was just told that they are going to remove some disks and fuse his spin tomorrow morning and are hopping to get him on his feet in the afternoon. They are wasting no time it would be great to have him on his feet just 3 days after a broken neck. Wow they work fast!

WOW sorry to hear your buddy went down, but on the up side sounds like the docs are all over it. good prayers and best wishes

As the aunt of the rider, the family wishes to express our heartfelt appreciation for the outpouring of concern and well wishes for my nephew. I will be printing out this post so he can see the support you all are providing for him. I'm sure he'll enjoy reading this when he's up and walking again. His prognosis is good at this time. Again, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONCERN AND WELL WISHES!!! IT TRULY MEANS ALOT TO ALL OF US!!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|MsJesterette
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135653788 -->

Tell your friend I'm glad he is alive and recovering and to hang in there with the therapy. How's his bike??

That is good news that he is going to e okay and has regained his feeling in the leg. Close call, very close call.

Back