Finally purchased a new gen

Shoot the one you’re interested in. I like the heft of the full size all steel .45 and this one shoots as good as it looks. Round after round it settles right back on target so it’s like shooting button holes in a shirt. I have a Herter’s western derringer in .357 that’s my usual EDC as you call them. The barrels are about a quarter inch longer than the rounds and the muzzle flash is startling in the dark.:D My old S&W snubby fits nicely anywhere too. And as a final thread jack I lust View attachment 1585620

View attachment 1585621

after this Colt Anaconda. Gorgeous huh.
i like the little .380 that's in my pocket all the time... not a hand cannon that u gotta wear a holster with... any weapon that doesnt fit in ure pocket is useless to me.. u WONT have it when ure getting robbed.

i like the little .380 that's in my pocket all the time... not a hand cannon that u gotta wear a holster with... any weapon that doesnt fit in ure pocket is useless to me.. u WONT have it when ure getting robbed.
What exactly do you mean by “you won’t have it on you when you are getting robbed”? A Springfield XDs is only 1in thick and 3.3in barrel and is easy to hide on an IWB holster, unless Is a men that likes to wear skinny jeans and size XS shirts, then you would make it obvious that there is something under your clothes.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away
if u ever lost a loved one to gun violence u wouldn't call me names and poke fun....

Last edited:
What exactly do you mean by “you won’t have it on you when you are getting robbed”? A Springfield XDs is only 1in thick and 3.3in barrel and is easy to hide on an IWB holster, unless Is a men that likes to wear skinny jeans and size XS shirts, then you would make it obvious that there is something under your clothes.
what I mean is this ANY GUN that requires a holster to leave the house is a PITA... it means u have to wear pants and a shirt for cover up.. AND a belt...… most robberies occur when ure going out to your car at 2am... (IN ure shorts)... a pocket pistol u can just throw in ure shorts/no holster/no shirt/no belt..... Its a million times more versatile than a full size pistol..... just like a cell phone.... a pocket pistol is always there.... 9 times outta 10... are u gonna put pants on/ and a belt... loop the holster on the belt.. put a shirt on for cover up... just to go outside for 2 minutes? ive been through this...….

Paranoia strikes deep
You step out of line, the man come and take you away
why cbz? why? ive been soooo nice to you.... my comment was truly meant to be insightful.... ive left my glock at home and NEEDED it before and didn't have it cause I would have had to put pants on/holster/shirt/belt... so there I was at 2 am in the harriman housing projects helping a friend out.... giving her a ride home and I was ratted out as "da police"... I was HIGHLY unwelcome.... thatll NEVER happen again... I could have been killed.... also.... at my old apartment... after work (3-11 pm shift at the time)… I park my car... get out.... I see a guy standing on the stoop staring at me... I proceed to the stoop because I have to go through that door to enter the building.... guy says "YO C.O.... u work at Sing-sing?" "I know you.... u aint remember me?" I did know him...… well...… not good..... not good.... anyhow hes got his hands in his coat pocket... I got my hand in MY pocket,,,,, im shaking now.... I really thought I was gonna eat a bullet.... next thing he says is "You know Janet?" relax C.O.... relax.... Janet says she knows you... I thought it was you...………..

Last edited:
Paranoia strikes deep

You sound like you’re always afraid and that’s when paranoia strikes deep. That lyric is quite true. I’m not ‘calling you names and poking fun’. I’d already mentioned my pocket guns. You make statements like they’re gospel not realizing that your situation is not ours. For example:

“most robberies occur when ure going out to your car at 2am”:confused:

I choose not to live in a battle zone. Why do you?

Paranoia strikes deep

You sound like you’re always afraid and that’s when paranoia strikes deep. That lyric is quite true. I’m not ‘calling you names and poking fun’. I’d already mentioned my pocket guns. You make statements like they’re gospel not realizing that your situation is not ours. For example:

lol.... its my life cbx…. so I can drive new cars and crazy motorcycles and live in a nice condo...… anyway... don't be sooo cocky... criminals live everywhere.... keep the heat in ure pocket guys... protect ureself at all times.

Do you not to open carry? Or do you have to hide your guns because it scares people.
in NYC? lol.... u try it.... I leave this .380 on my badge specifically so I can carry in nyc..... even If u have a pistol permit issued in Poughkeepsie, ny…. u CANNOT carry in NYC... NYC recognizes NOBODY elses permits... not eben other counties in NY state... its that strict.

Last edited:
what I mean is this ANY GUN that requires a holster to leave the house is a PITA... it means u have to wear pants and a shirt for cover up.. AND a belt...… most robberies occur when ure going out to your car at 2am... (IN ure shorts)... a pocket pistol u can just throw in ure shorts/no holster/no shirt/no belt..... Its a million times more versatile than a full size pistol..... just like a cell phone.... a pocket pistol is always there.... 9 times outta 10... are u gonna put pants on/ and a belt... loop the holster on the belt.. put a shirt on for cover up... just to go outside for 2 minutes? ive been through this...….
I guess it depends what you like to wear. I don’t even own a pair of basketball shorts. If I have shorts on, it’s short jeans and a tank top and tAll my tank tops conceal what I normally carry just fine.

Paranoia strikes deep

@WuzzaCBXRider don’t ask that man. Do you really want a bunch of crazy New Yorkers moving to your area? We are already experiencing that in Florida and is not pretty, I tell you. :laugh: ! A million new subdivisions everywhere and home prices going up, because northerners are coming down here and paying what they are asked for, because they find it “super cheap” compared to their $1800 a month one bedroom apartment in Queens. And for the record, I have a ton of friends and family in NY and visit for 2 weeks 4 to 6 times a year. I love to VISIT, but that’s about it................!

Whole different world you guys live in , when it comes to gun carry and everything just seems really pretty serious to an outsider looking in !! I reckon I would want to have some kind of personal backup , if you have to venture around some of the mean streets in your big cities !! Take care out there Busa buddies !!

Installing

image.jpg

I guess it depends what you like to wear. I don’t even own a pair of basketball shorts. If I have shorts on, it’s short jeans and a tank top and tAll my tank tops conceal what I normally carry just fine.
lol.. c'mon... a tank top covering ure pistol? bulge?

Whole different world you guys live in , when it comes to gun carry and everything just seems really pretty serious to an outsider looking in !! I reckon I would want to have some kind of personal backup , if you have to venture around some of the mean streets in your big cities !! Take care out there Busa buddies !!
its not that bad.... I just have a habbit of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.... im a night owl of the worst kind.... Chicago is getting reallllly bad though.... just the murder rate is staggering.... over 600 killed in a year.... NYC at 290

Back