Finally purchased a new gen

If I'm understanding, the sag is different from the suspension settings for stiffness/etc right? So I have the dealer set the sag with me on it, then test out the suspension myself later on.

Sag is set to a certain heigth, say 35-40mm
Then it's really close.
You'll still need to ride and make small adjustments to get the most out of it.
If you're anywhere near south central Va, I'll set it for free.
If not, maybe there's a member close to you that can help.

Sag is set
to a certain height,
say 35 - 40 mm .

Then it is really close .

You will still need to ride
and make small adjustments
to get the most out of it .

If you are anywhere near
south central Virginia
I will set it for free .

If not,
maybe there is a member
close to you that can help .

Sag is set to a certain heigth, say 35-40mm
Then it's really close.
You'll still need to ride and make small adjustments to get the most out of it.
If you're anywhere near south central Va, I'll set it for free.
If not, maybe there's a member close to you that can help.

Unfortunately, I'm in DFW area. Just moved here after I got out of the military and figured now's a best time to buy another hayabusa, my first one was a 2006. I'm still learning on this one, and I kind of understand the importance of the "sag" because its similar to suspensions on cars, but its also different. I'm definitely reading and watching videos you sent, it's just harder to understand because I haven't touched it yet.

Unfortunately, I'm in DFW area. Just moved here after I got out of the military and figured now's a best time to buy another hayabusa, my first one was a 2006. I'm still learning on this one, and I kind of understand the importance of the "sag" because its similar to suspensions on cars, but its also different. I'm definitely reading and watching videos you sent, it's just harder to understand because I haven't touched it yet.

Once you look at it, make adjustments, then ride, and adjust again, it'll be much easier to understand what's going on.
You'll get it. And when you do, you'll be able to adjust as needed, and help the next guy.
Night and day riding difference after it's set correctly.

Once you look at it, make adjustments, then ride, and adjust again, it'll be much easier to understand what's going on.
You'll get it. And when you do, you'll be able to adjust as needed, and help the next guy.
Night and day riding difference after it's set correctly.

Definitely! Knowledge is power and thanks a lot for spreading some of that my way. Are there any other must have mods for this bike? I’m definitely going the street route, planning on a Panigale or s1000rr if I go track. Right now I have a modded ninja 650 for track days.

Definitely !

Knowledge is power and thanks a lot
for spreading some of that my way .

Are there any other must have mods for this bike ?

I’m definitely going the street route,
planning on a Panigale
or s1000rr if I go track .

Right now I have a modded
ninja 650 for track days .

kick-mod1-jpg.jpg

Definitely! Knowledge is power and thanks a lot for spreading some of that my way. Are there any other must have mods for this bike? I’m definitely going the street route, planning on a Panigale or s1000rr if I go track. Right now I have a modded ninja 650 for track days.

An ecu flash, lighter weight exhaust,
+2, or +3 rear sprocket.

An ecu flash, lighter weight exhaust,
+2, or +3 rear sprocket.

- Sag set
- Puig racing screen installed
- Installed the r77 Yoshimura exhausts
- RAM stem mount installed
I wired the power supply to USB Under the gas tank and clipped into the wire harnesses by the forks, but the wires went bad, so the shop had to order a new one.

Still researching on which seats are the best upgrade. And I’m thinking about one of those bursiq stands, kinda pricy tho.

- Sag set
- Puig racing screen installed
- Installed the r77 Yoshimura exhausts
- RAM stem mount installed
I wired the power supply to USB Under the gas tank and clipped into the wire harnesses by the forks, but the wires went bad, so the shop had to order a new one.

Still researching on which seats are the best upgrade. And I’m thinking about one of those bursiq stands, kinda pricy tho.
You will love the bursig or similar, if you get it.
384E10D4-594E-4F1F-8ED1-16566488CDEC.jpeg

How did yours fit? And what was the total investment on it? I still haven’t gotten a stand yet and I know I need to soon.
I bought mine used from a member here and can’t remember what I paid, but there is no comparison between regular front/rear stands (I have a set of those as well) and this bursig. I absolutely love it and the busa lives on it when not being ridden.

I bought mine used from a member here and can’t remember what I paid, but there is no comparison between regular front/rear stands (I have a set of those as well) and this bursig. I absolutely love it and the busa lives on it when not being ridden.

Yeah. Apparently they’re out of stock right now on revzilla and I think it’d be pretty expensive from the retailer.

Hmm I guess I’m just dumb on lifts lmao! That being said, it seems I would still need 2 stands (which will more than likely be a pit bull) to do any sort of work on that lift. Eventually coming out the the same investment, but will require more effort to move around. I might hold out for the bursig in the events it comes back and just buy a used center stand for now.

Back