Finally purchased a new gen

Any plans to get a power commander and a custom tune?

Yes I’m going to send my ecu to get flashed once frank comes back and buy his PCV, BMC filter and have him set up a map. Then I’ll bring it to a dyno once I find one near me.

image.jpg

21B9A521-2FB1-498A-8B4B-CB8EF852FCA1.jpeg

I sent out my ECU to Frank Powerhouse this morning and my gauge cluster to bluegauges.com for some LCD work. I started retrofitting the headlights to add projectors and black out the chrome housing. Probably 2 LED bulbs on the two corners, and looking to get switch backs. Also waiting on the grill mesh (black polish) to come in so I can install that as well.

BMC Racing Filter, Yoshimura fender delete ordered.

Currently looking to find a USA Bursig dealer and bagster cover. And researching about vinyl wrapping the bike since I have all the panels set aside.

I sent out my ECU to Frank Powerhouse this morning and my gauge cluster to bluegauges.com for some LCD work. I started retrofitting the headlights to add projectors and black out the chrome housing. Probably 2 LED bulbs on the two corners, and looking to get switch backs. Also waiting on the grill mesh (black polish) to come in so I can install that as well.

BMC Racing Filter, Yoshimura fender delete ordered.

Currently looking to find a USA Bursig dealer and bagster cover. And researching about vinyl wrapping the bike since I have all the panels set aside.
What color by up wrap are you thinking about?

But this time, I’ll be tackling the wrap myself. I learned a little bit from fixing my friend’s job and the bike is a lot simpler than car. Don’t have to take doors apart and deal with bumper curves.

@WuzzaCBXRider don’t ask that man. Do you really want a bunch of crazy New Yorkers moving to your area? We are already experiencing that in Florida and is not pretty, I tell you. :laugh: ! A million new subdivisions everywhere and home prices going up, because northerners are coming down here and paying what they are asked for, because they find it “super cheap” compared to their $1800 a month one bedroom apartment in Queens. And for the record, I have a ton of friends and family in NY and visit for 2 weeks 4 to 6 times a year. I love to VISIT, but that’s about it................!

They've already came and done that to Va.
It's hilarious watching a guy in his 50's trying to drive a riding mower for the first time.
For some reason they won't mulch 6" diameter oak branches that have fallen in the yard, lmao.

On the other side of the state north of SF 40 miles, a 3 bed 2 bath track home in a nice neighborhood rents for $3,200 a month. Similar homes for sale go for 600-850K!

I was going to match my car wrap. Dark satin gray with red accents, very light. So I wanted to find a bagster that matches.

Not sure if you’ll find a matching bagster for that. Just so you know, my bagster was looking kind of yellow, so I bought white vinyl spray can and painted it to freshen it up a bit and that did the trick. I have considered spraying it with a matching can of white paint I have in the garage to make it look closer to the bike’s color. It is a flexible material, but it doesn’t flex when is mounted on the bike, so paint cracking wouldn’t be an issue. I don’t need it to have clear coat shine, but just be a closer color to the bike’s fairings.

Not sure if you’ll find a matching bagster for that. Just so you know, my bagster was looking kind of yellow, so I bought white vinyl spray can and painted it to freshen it up a bit and that did the trick. I have considered spraying it with a matching can of white paint I have in the garage to make it look closer to the bike’s color. It is a flexible material, but it doesn’t flex when is mounted on the bike, so paint cracking wouldn’t be an issue. I don’t need it to have clear coat shine, but just be a closer color to the bike’s fairings.

Hmm maybe I can do like a matte black then, with some red accents.
Finding a US vendor is a PITA.

Hmm maybe I can do like a matte black then, with some red accents.
Finding a US vendor is a PITA.
Doesn’t matter if you order from us vendor or a French one, it will take forever to get your cover anyways. Unless, you order a plain black one off an eBay seller or something. Mine took over 2nonths to arrive, now that I remember. I forgot the name of the US vendor I used. I want to say it was something like, rideaddict....

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter if you order from us vendor or a French one, it will take forever to get your cover anyways. Unless, you order a plain black one of an eBay seller or something. Mine took over 2nonths to arrive, now that I remember. I forgot the name of the US vendor I used. I want to say it was something like, rideaddict....

Yeah I saw rideaddict, but they look like they're closed down. I just want everything to come in before I finish my retrofit. You know that takes a while with all the parts coming in lol.

Yeah I saw rideaddict, but they look like they're closed down. I just want everything to come in before I finish my retrofit. You know that takes a while with all the parts coming in lol.
Where did you order your retrofit parts from? Funny how there is a couple of people on the forum looking at painting or wrapping their black bikes and I’m looking into getting my hands on a set of black fairings to change things up a bit on mine.

Last edited:
Where did you order your retrofit parts from? Funny how there is a couple of people on the forum looking at painting or wrapping their black bikes and I’m looking into getting my hands on a set of black fairings to change things up a bit on mine.

I got it from oracle lighting. Had a distributor that did one of these hayabusa headlights before and he said he had the measurements saved.

I thought you and GA Medic were gonna swap fairings, tail and tank??

I thought you and GA Medic were gonna swap fairings, tail and tank??
We’ve been talking via PM, but haven’t been able to find a good time for him to take the trip down this way to do the swap. I guess, worst case scenario, I can always get a black set of aftermarket fairings and store my OEM body work.

I didn’t like the way the OEM headlights projected light, and LEDS/HID bulbs only bleed the lights out and blind oncoming traffic ( seriously, who would want that?). So I decided that since I had all my fairings off due to the recent full exhaust system replacement, I might as well go all out on the car. Today I finished the HID retrofits on my K18 hayabusa using the ZT power project LED kit. It’s got white angel eyes, red demon eyes for normal driving. I plan to put the low beams on a switch instead of being on 24/7 and splice that to where when I flip the low beams on, the angel/demon eyes turn off. Two low beams, two hi-beams, both bulbs have a fast strobe flashing option that I’ll wire into my passing lights. I just gotta figure out how to do all of that later this week, lol. Next up is BMC race filter and XK XGLOW kit so I can be seen at night.

Here’s a better video, pictures really doesn’t do it any justice.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Bo0KkQAA387/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qmmik4fz75zo

Next up is BMC filter and XK XGLOW kit

628BE67F-9206-4512-8621-C43A8FA1B1CE.jpeg

D49C1841-FE2D-4635-A430-4831F04C395A.jpeg

5296ACBB-1640-4581-9EFF-522034EC3662.jpeg

80915AEA-4FFD-4983-86E4-40563DC82E6A.jpeg

1DE93F4B-DEB9-4BEB-BB19-B4631481931B.jpeg

216783F2-1B11-4BD0-B0F0-D4D52672220C.jpeg

Back